The Meeting

"Let's go over everything step by step" Sir Nighteye said to the heroes who were all seated around a huge table. "For the past two weeks or so, here at Nighteye agency we've been conducting an independence investigation of the designated villain group known as Shie Hassaikai" Bubble girl told the heroes. 

"What started all of this?" Sanemi asked. "An incident involving a band of thieves called the the Reservoir Dogs. The police wrote it off as a mere accident, but there were a few inconsistence that prompted our investigation."

"Nighteye agency sidekick Centipeder, here. Under Nighteye's orders, I've been following some leads" Centipeder told them. "According to my findings, the organizations has been making extensive contact with outsiders and underworld dealers throughout the past years. Their goals seem to be the expansion and accumulation of funds. And shortly after we began investigating, they made contact with a member of the league of villains. Jin Bubaigawara, who goes by the villain name Twice. They were all very wary of being tailed, so we couldn't pursue them then, but the police have provided further assistance. Their findings confirm some sort of conflict between the two groups."

"Something to do with the league? So that's why you've reached out to me and Tsukauchi" Gran Torino said. "Kid, let's hope it doesn't come to this, but you might get dragged into some nasty business" Gran Torino told Izuku. "It's no trouble at all" Izuku told him. 'That old man knows Izuku? I wonder from where?' Genya asked in his head. Nighteye looked at them before saying "Continue."

"So, given these developments we reached out to all of you for help via HN" Bubble Girl told them. "HN?" Genya asked. "It's the Hero Network. It's some sort of service for licensed heroes. It allows you to check on heroes and even ask them for help. Think of it like the crows from home" Sanemi told him. "Oh, yeah" Genya said. 'Actually, I'm wondering what my crow is doing back home.'

"U.A students or not, what're these kids even doing here? They're just slowing us down. The sun's gonna set before we even get to talking about the bad guy's grand plan" Rocklock said to the heroes. "Baloney! These two are super important participants!" Fat Gum said as he stood up from his seat. "You mean us?" Kirishima asked. "This gag's getting old" Takami said embarrassed.

"Also, I'm seeing plenty of unfamiliar faces here! I'm Fat Gum, nice to meetcha!" Fat Gum told the students. "Here, have some candy!" he told them as he threw candy at him. Genya caught his and started eating it as Sanemi watch him do it very quickly. "Hassaikai was once suspected of dealing in illegal substances. Which is why I called in a hero familiar with such things" Nighteye said.

'Wait, this fat guy use to bust down drug dealers?' both Sanemi and Genya asked in their heads. "Back in the day, I squashed loads of dealers like that! And then during Red Riot's debut battle the other day, the prep went and shot up Tamaki here with a type of drug I've never seen before! A drug that destroys quirks!'" Fat Gum said as he crushed some of the candy that was in his hands.

"Destroying quirks!" all of the heroes said surprised. "Huh!? You gonna be ok Tamaki!?" Mirio asked his friend. "Yeah, I'm back to normal after a good night's rest. Here, look at this fabulous cow hoof" Tamaki said as one of his arms was a cow hoof. "So he recovered? That's a relief, that means this stuff isn't lethal" Sanemi said.

"No. On that point, I turn to Eraser" Nighteye said as he turn to Aizawa. "It seems a bit different than my Erasure. Because I'm not actually destroying a person's quirk itself" Aizawa said. "What I do is temporally stop these quirk factors from activating. I can't cause any actual damage."

"We got Tamaki here checked out at the hospital after the attack. They said his quirks factors were damage. Luckily, his body's natural healing was enough to fix them" Fat Gum said. "Did they analyze what he got shot with?" someone asked. "It didn't do anything else to Tamaki's body! It only attacked his quirk! The gangster in question clammed up, and the gun was destroyed! It looked like we had was that one empty round!" Fat Gum said.