Eri

"Sorry for any trouble my daughter caused, hero" Chisaki said. "She tends to get excited while playing and hurts herself. It's a real problem." Genya continue to stare at him as he took a breath in. "I'm sorry for staring, I've never seen someone like you before since I got here. I'm kind of new to the area" Genya said. "That's fine. I wear this mask because I'm just sensitive to dust and grime" Chisaki said. "I've never seen you before, are you new to the hero business?"

"Yeah, I'm a student actually" Genya told him. "Really? That's interesting" Chisaki said. "I better get going" Genya said as he tried to stand, but he felt a tug from Eri. "Don't go" she told him, surprising the ex demon slayer. "Your daughter, she seems really scared" Genya said. "Only because I just got done scolding her" Chisaki told him. "Yeah, but these bandages. They don't look like something she could just get from playing around" Genya told him.

'This girl, she's holding me tight and she doesn't want to let go!' Genya said in his head. "She falls a lot" Chisaki told him. "That's a damn lie" Genya said. "Excuse me?" Chisaki said. "I know damn well that's a lie! I've seen all type of injuries a person can get, and trust me, a simple fall can't do this much injuries to a little girl!" Genya told him. "Who are you to tell me what type of injuries she's gotten?" Chisaki said. Genya pulled out his sword and pointed at him.

"Me, a hero! I'm a hero who spotted a child that seems be getting abuse! Now tell me, what are you doing to her!?" Genya shouted at her as he pulled Eri towards him. Chisaki was getting impatience as he said "It's a shame it came down to this. I really wanted to speak to you in a different type of situation."

He was about to pull his glove when someone said "What's going on here?" They all turn and saw Sanemi standing there. "And who are you suppose to be?" Chisaki asked him. "That guy's older brother" Sanemi answered him. "Really? That's a surprise. It seems your little brother has been giving me trouble, can you tell him to leave me and my daughter alone?" Chisaki asked him.

"Sure" Sanemi said as he began walking to Genya. "Let's go little brother" Sanemi told him. "What!? But, he's-"

"I know that, but we can't take him on. His quirk is really dangerous, just the two of us won't handle him" Sanemi whisper into his brothers ear. "Please... Don't go" Eri told them. "Eri, please let the young men leave" Chisaki said as he still had his hand inside one of his gloves. When Eri realized that, she got away from Genya's arms and went to him. 

"Oh, done throwing your tantrum?" Chisaki asked Eri as she nodded her head. "Eri?" Genya said confuse. "Yes, it's always like this. Sorry for making you listen to our problems. Didn't mean to trouble you, good luck on the job" Chisaki said as he and Eri started to leave. "Hey, wait!" Genya said, but Sanemi covered his mouth. "Shh!" Sanemi told his brother. "Let them go. Right now, we can't do anything."

Genya continue to watch the two leave as he could do nothing but watch. The two brothers left as Genya wasn't speaking to his brother. "You're mad at me?" Sanemi asked him as Genya didn't response. "You're mad, I knew it" Sanemi said. "Why did you let him get away with her!? We could've handle him! You're a hashira, one of the strongest of the demon slayer corps, and you were the second strongest right after Gyomei! So tell me, what was so bad about his quirk that stopped us from stopping him!" Genya asked him.

"He can dissemble anything he touch. If we tried attacking him, he would've dissemble our swords in a touch, then us" Sanemi explained, shocking Genya. "W-What!? Someone can have a quirk like that?" Genya said confuse. "The heroes I'm working with are making a plan on stopping him. We're going to meet up soon, and I would like you to be there" Sanemi told him. Genya nodded and said "I'm going to help! I'm not going to let that man harm that little girl anymore!"

Sanemi smiled as he said "That's the spirit." 

"What's this meeting going to be about?" Genya asked. "It's a meeting being formed by All Might's former sidekick. He's requesting help. It all has to concern with the investigation of the villain group Shie Hassaikai with the league of villains" Sanemi explained, shocking Genya. "They're trying to work together!?" Genya said. 

Time Skip brought you by Genya going through his school days

"You have to go to work again?" Setsuna said as Genya was putting on his hero costume. "I have to. Sanemi been getting a lot of attention ever since he's been helping with this Overhaul case, and he kind of wants me to be there with him" Genya told her. "But we barely had time to hang out anymore. I don't think we even gone on a date ever since we started dating" Setsuna told him.

"That's because you didn't want a normal date" Genya told her. Setsuna made a pout face as she cross her arms across her chest. Genya sigh as he was thinking what to do about his angry girlfriend. That's when he got an idea. "Hey, want to have that date right now?" Genya asked her. "But you said you had to go work for your brother" Setsuna said. "Exactly. Our date, will be the mission" Genya told her. "I could ask my brother to let you in for our work study, I'm pretty sure he will!"

"So instead of taking me to dinner, you want to take me on a mission on catching bad guys?" Setsuna asked. "I'm in!" After she put on her hero costume, they went to meet up with Sanemi. "Who's this?" Sanemi asked when he saw them walking to him. "This is Setsuna, you remember her, right?" Genya asked. "Oh yeah, your little girlfriend" Sanemi said.

"I was wondering if we could let her in the group. She's not working for anyone for her work study" Genya said. Sanemi stood there as he thought about it. 'I really wasn't expecting anyone else to join. But Genya trust her, so-'

"I guess" Sanemi said as the couple was happy. "Now let's go. Some dumbasses are robbing a bank" Sanemi told them as they follow him. A bank vault exploded as men in mask were grabbing as much cash as they can. Other men were outside holding hostages with their guns aim at them.

"Hurry up!" one of the men shouted as they left the vault. They left the bank as something blurry ran past them. They turn to the direction of the blur, seeing Sanemi standing there with his sword in his hand. "Freeze!" they shout as they lift their guns but they realize something. Their guns were sliced in half as Sanemi had a smirk on his face. 

"Your time is up pals" Sanemi told them as he rushed at them and knocked them out using the back of his sword. Genya and Setsuna were inside the bank as they were staring down some of the men that stayed inside the bank. "Get down on the floor, now!" they shouted at the two teenagers.

The two of them got on the ground as the men told them "Show us any weapons you have in your pockets!"

Setsuna only showed one of her hands, confusing the men. "Show us your other hand!" they shouted at her. "You asked for it" Setsuna said as something tapped the man behind his head. He turn around only to be hit in the face by a pipe that Setsuna's other hand was holding. 

"You bitch!" one of the men shouted as he shot at her. Genya got in front of the shot in his demon form, receiving the shot. Suddenly the men were knock out by Sanemi as he showed up inside the bank. "You guys took too long" he told them. They nodded as Genya felt something weird. He got on his knees as Setsuna and Sanemi look concern for him.

"Genya, you ok?" Sanemi asked. "Did that bullet injure you?" Setsuna asked. Genya was turning back to his human form as he said "It wasn't a normal bullet." That made his partners confuse as he showed them what shot him. "This thing shot me" he told him, showing them a red dart. "This thing was shot at you. Then why did you started feeling weird?" Setsuna asked him.

"I don't know, but the only thing I know is that it forced me to trainsformed back to my human form" Genya told them. "It force you back to your human form? Does this mean it cancels quirks?" Setsuna asked. "I'm going to need to show this to someone" Sanemi said. He turn to them and said "You two can go home, I'll handle this."

The two of them nodded as they left. "So, what did you think of that date?" Genya asked Setsuna. "It was awesome! We literally stopped a bank robbery!" Setsuna said. "We should have more dates like this."

The next day, the two of them left the dorms as they started heading to a staion. "Oh, hey guys!" someone said behind them. They turn around and saw Midoriya along with three other kids from class A. "Oh, hey Midoriya, you going to your work study?" Genya asked. "Yup, we're heading to a train station" Deku told them.

They went through the same train which confuse some of the others and then realize they were getting off the same station. "Ok, spit it. You guys are following us" Setsuna told them. "We're not, I'm station here for my work study!" Deku said as they made it to the same building where there were a bunch of heroes there. 

"What's going on?" Genya asked. "I'm glad to see you two here" Sanemi said as he approach them. "Now c'mon, the meeting is starting" Sanemi told them.