The Raid

The kids continue their school life as the heroes continued to try to locate Eri's location. Thanks to Setsuna's support, Genya had gotten better and decided to continue his school life with a high spirit. Even then some of his friends knew he was acting different than usual. "Is everything ok?" Tetsutetsu asked his friend who was just looking at his food.

"Yeah, you've been looking a little depressed recently Genya. Did something happen during your work study" Kendo asked from across of him. "Huh, nothing happened. I'm just thinking about the upcoming test we're going to have to take in the next class" Genya said with an awkward smile on his face. "Are you sure?" Tetsutetsu asked. "From what I've heard, it's always ok to tell your friends what's bothering you. Maybe we can help."

"He's fine, now leave him alone" Setsuna said who was sitting on the other side of Genya. The others looked at Genya to see what would he say as he nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine guys. There's nothing to worry about, I promise" he said to his friends. They nodded their heads as they continue having lunch.

After days of the pro heroes trying to find Eri location, they finally did. It was late in the night as Genya knocked on Setsuna's dorm door. She opened the door with her hair being all over the place as she looked like she just woke up. "Why'd you wake me up?" Setsuna asked. "Did you get the message?" Genya asked. She looked confuse as Genya said "The date has been set!"

"Oh, that's nice. Can I go back to sleep now?" Setsuna asked. "Oh, sure. Sorry" Genya said as they each went back to their dorm rooms. The day had arrived as everyone was at Nighteye's agency, ready to go save Eri. "She's at their HQ!?" everyone said surprised. "So this whole time we've been investigating for nothing!" Sanemi shouted, as for the past few days he has been having proper hero acting training.

"No, we gained a plenty of new intel as a result" Nighteye said. "How'd you figure it out?" Genya asked. Nighteye placed a doll on the table and said "A Hassaikai member was at a nearby department store the other day. He was purchasing this toy for a young girl." Everyone was both shock and confuse about what Nighteye just said. "Maybe the guy's just got a few weird hobby! Takes all kind to make a world Nighteye! Also, why'd you go and buy it too!?" Fat Gum asked. 

"No, if the man had any personal interest in the product, he wouldn't have been speaking the way he was" Nighteye said as he recalls the moment of when he saw the men trying to find a toy for a kid. It was that moment where Nighteye used his foresight on the man. "You used your foresight!?" Rocklock asked. "As I explained the other day, I'll use it only once I'm positive about something, just to be doubly sure" Nighteye siad. 

"So this means we're finally ready to take the fight to them" Fat Gum said. Everyone was ready for the missions as some were pump about it. Setsuna looked at Genya who had a look of determination. 'I won't loose her again, I promise' Genya said in his head. 

Heroes stood outside the Hassaikia HQ as they were getting ready. "They ain't wasting any time" Kirishima said. "You're quite the morning person" Takami told him. "I'm getting kind of nervous" Ochacko said. Sanemi was waiting as he just wanted to barge in and recovered the girl. "You got to stand by. There's procedures for this type of stuff" Ryuko told him who was standing his side. "I just want to go in there and get the girl. The faster we do this, the faster she gets to be safe" Sanemi said.

"The pro's are all calm! I guess they're so used to this!" Kirishima said. "Hey, you're kind of calm Genya" Setsuna told Genya. "That's because in my world I kind of went through a similar situation like this. But we weren't prepare in that situation, so everyone was split up and had to fight enemies with those who you got separate with" Genya said. The truth was he was kind of nervous since he was getting Deja vu back to when Muzan attacked Oyakata in his mansion.