School Festival Planning

After the raid the students who participated return to school. When Genya and Setsuna return to their dorms, they were greeted by their classmates. "We saw everything on the news!" Kendo told them. "That must've been scary! Are you guys ok!?" Tetsutetsu asked them. "We're fine" Genya told them. Setsuna yawn and said "The one thing I need is a nap, so I'm going to my room early today."

"You guys must be tired" their classmates said as Genya also went to his dorm to get in with some sleep. 

Several days have pass since then and Vlad King had an announcement for them. "It's school festival time" Vlad King told the class as everyone was excited by the news. "Um sensei, what about visiting Eri?" Genya asked. "We can talk about that later" Vlad King told him. The class was still excited by the news. "We're still doing this despite what happen to Genya and Setsuna?" Tetsutetsu asked as many of his classmates were surprised he mention something like that.

"A prudent viewpoint, but remember U.A consist of more than just the hero course" Vlad King said. "The sport festival is where the hero course has its chance to shine. So the school festival highlights everyone else. This doesn't get the same level of attention, but it's meant to be a fun event for the rest of the school. Not to mention, the new dorm system that started with the hero course is a source of stress for many."

"When you put it like that, then it wouldn't be fair to them" Tetsutetsu said. "Right, which is why we can't cancel the event. This won't be like in the past in that the festival will be open only to students, staff, and a small group of outsiders. We aren't competing for spotlight this time around, but each class will still have an exhibition of some kind. Today you'll be deciding what that is."

 Both Kendo and Genya now stood in front of the class. "Alright. We'll be now accepting ideas for what we'll do for the school event, so please tell us-"

Before Kendo could finished, students were already giving their ideas. "Is it always like this?" Genya asked. "For the most part, yeah" Kendo told him. Everyone was suggesting their own idea as Genya was writing them on the board. "Alright, we have all the ideas on the board" Kendo said as they look at the chalkboard that had some ideas on it. "I think we could get rid of some of the easy one firsts" Kendo said as she cross out ideas like maid café or anything that dealt with the girls having to wear costumes. 

"Boo!" some of the boys in the class said. 'I'm too embarrassed to ask what's a maid' Genya thought in his head. 

"Ok, anything else?" Kendo asked the class. Someone started chuckling as they turn to see Monoma was the one chuckling. "I have a great idea. An idea that would surely knock the socks off of class 1-A" Monoma said. "Not this again" Tetsutetsu said. "We should do an original screenplay!"

Everyone was silent after he said that. "Oh come on, think about it! It'll be our own original screen play and it'll be called Romeo and Juliet and the Return of the Prisoner King of Azkaban!"

"Isn't that just a combination of original movie tittles?" Kendo said as Monoma remain silent. "Wow, that sounds amazing. I want to do it" Genya said as he had never heard of what Monoma was talking about before. "Huh? You want to do his idea?" Kendo asked Genya. "Yeah, it sounds fun. I think what's important is we have fun in what we do for the school festival" Genya said. "Um, ok. Who else thinks we should do the totally original screenplay?" Kendo asked the class as they decided to pick it due to Genya wanting to do it.

"Huh? Oh wow. I didn't think anyone would actually want to do it" Monoma said. "Don't think we're doing this for you. We're doing this for Genya" Setsuna told him. After class Vlad King inform Genya about Eri. "Supposedly the girl only wants to see you. It's the very first request she's made since being admitted." After hearing that Genya would go to the hospital along with Setsuna and Sanemi. The two of them stayed outside the room as Genya went in by himself.