New Mission

Everyone was heading to the school grounds as there was an important meeting for them. On their way there, they ran into class A and you can guess how it went. "Hey class A, I heard the news! I heard two of you fail the exam!" Monoma told them. "Wait, don't tell me. You were the only one to fail in your class again" Kirishima told him. Monoma turn around and announce "Every single one of us passed! The tables are turning, class A!" 

"Sorry you guys" Shoto told his classmates. "Hey, he's the one who's making this into a contest, so don't sweat it" Kirishima told him. "Our teacher Vlad says... We will have classes together this term. It will be much fun!" said Pony who struggle with her Japanese. Monoma whisper something into her ear as she repeated it. "We are going to... Grind you into dust?" Pony said confuse, as Kendo smacked Monoma for teaching her that phrase.  

They went to the field where principal Nezu recapped everything that happen like loosing All Might as the number one hero. After some more rules about dorm life and avoid confrontations between students, the kids were dismissed.

"His speeches are always so long" Tetsutetsu said as they were heading to their class. "Theirs one thing that bugs me about principal Nezu" Genya said. "What is it?" Tetsutetsu asked. "What is he? In my world, we don't have talking humanoid creatures, and I know we don't have a creature that looks like his kind" Genya asked. "That is a good question" Tetsutetsu said, but did not say anything else after that.

Time Skip brought you by this

"Work study?" Genya said confuse as he was having lunch with his older brother

"Work study?" Genya said confuse as he was having lunch with his older brother. "Yes, I want to take you for your work study" Sanemi said to him. "When did you became a pro hero in this world?" Genya asked. "I didn't, I'm just doing this one specific mission and I overheard some heroes who's working on the same mission bring that work study thing up. They mention how they're going to bring their student to work on this case with us, and I thought this would be easier to get through if you were there with me" Sanemi explained.

"Wow, this will be our first time working together. We never did once work together under the demon slayer corps" Genya said. "And I never wanted you to be in it, but I was wrong to push you away and not thinking on what you wanted to do" Sanemi said. Genya nodded as he began thinking about it. This would be their first time working together and his brother has change a lot since the times he was with the demon slayer corps. 'Sanemi is still new to this world, so maybe I can help him adjust' Genya said in his head.

"I would love to work with you for my work study" Genya told him. "Thanks, it's not like you had a choice in the first place" Sanemi said as he stood up. He paid for the lunch and Genya asked "So, what is this case about?"

"It's about some guy name Kai Chisaki or Overhaul. I'll explain more later, but this is his photo if you want to know what he looks like. Call me if you see him" Sanemi told him as he gave Genya photo of the guy. Genya stare at the photo of Overhaul and he was a black hair man with a magenta plague mask that cover his mouth. 

"I'll let you know if I see him" Genya told him. Sanemi nodded as he said "Alright then, see you later." Genya started heading back to the dorms as he was thinking about this new mission he was going to be part of. 'This is going to be exciting. I'm finally going to work with Sanemi, and this time he's not going to be avoiding me' Genya said in his head.

As he was walking, he felt someone bump into him. "Oh, sorry" Genya said as he didn't see anyone at first. He look down and saw what seem to be a young girl with grey hair and a little horn on her head. The condition of her clothes were filthy and she had bandages tied around her arms. 

"Hi there, need help?" Genya asked as he extended his arm towards the girl. The girl backed away a little as she was shacking from fear. 'Is my appearance scaring her?' Genya thought as he thought it was the scars on his face that was scarring this girl away. "Shame on you, causing trouble for this nice hero" a voice said as someone was walking towards them.

Genya looked up and saw a man with a magenta plague mask on his face walking towards him. "Let's go home, Eri" the man said. 'It's him! It's Chisaki!' Genya said in his head.