Working

Hello! Welcome back :)

While you're here, I'm probably going to start two more one shot books; one for Doctor Strange and BBC's Sherlock Holmes! I'm literally in love with both of them.

Also, remember that the Spencer Reid x Reader book is still up ;) AND! I added a link in my bio for my insta (I edit!) and my spotify, where you can find some playlists for each of the characters I like (Remus is one!)

_____________________________

"Remus."

No response. There was never a response when Remus was busy, and you knew that. When he was engulfed in his schoolwork or a book, he didn't speak. Not much, anyways. And, you knew that.

Didn't stop you from bothering him anyways, though.

He didn't even look away from his work at his name, and you'd already said it three times before then. You were obviously determined.

"Remus," you said, dragging out the s and the u. He just sniffled. "I've called you five times now." Nothing. You let your smile turn into a straight line, and groaned at the ceiling.

"Right, I'm going to my dorm. I'll be back in five minutes. I'm not going to stop pestering you, I hope you know that." Finally, you saw his eyes move in the slightest. Not at your face though; at you walking out the door. You walked over to the girls' dormitories, and opened your door to your roommate quietly sitting on your bed, playing with a quill.

"That's my bed."

"Clearly."

"Remus is working."

"Is he?"

"Yes, and it's annoying."

"Bug him, then."

"I am! He won't even look up from his parchment. Like you're doing right now with that quill." You, frustrated, walked over to the desk the two of you shared, and checked to see if the quill Lily was playing with was yours. It was. You stared at the wall in annoyance.

"Here. Obviously you can tell it's yours."

"Obviously."

"Bother him. A lot. I do it with James."

"James is obsessed with you. Surely it doesn't take a lot to get his attention."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Bring him a biscuit or something."

"Really."

"What?"

"A biscuit?"

"Yes. A biscuit."

"For where, Evans? My arse?"

"You're a witch at a wizarding school. Magic it up or something."

"Right, go on then."

"What?"

"Magic up a biscuit. And a tray of tea, if you will."

"No."

"Why?" She didn't say anything. "Right, exactly, because you can't."

"Alright, alright. Give him the silent treatment."

"That's the exact opposite of what I want to do! I want his attention."

"You always get his attention."

"You're one to talk!"

"Fair. I don't know, get in the way of his work or something." Suddenly, you looked up and smiled. You ran over to Lily on your bed, kissed her forehead, and prepared to run back out the door.

"Lily Evans, you are brilliant!" She laughed, and you left the room quickly. You scurried over to Remus's dorm, and abruptly opened the door. Even at the loudness of the door opening, he did not budge. You stared at him. Nothing at all. You sighed.

"You could at least say hello."

"Hello," he said, very preoccupied and not looking away from his book from Professor McGonagall. You scoffed. You wanted to wait a little to actually interrupt his work, so you laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. After a long hour of nothing, you got up quickly and walked over to Remus's desk. You grabbed the book he was studying, and read a bit of the first paragraph.

"The Secrets of Transfiguration, incredibly interesting." You saw Remus look at the wall for a brief couple of seconds, and then swung his head around to look at you.

"I'm working."

"What's this? An essay? Beautiful handwriting." You picked the parchment paper up off the desk, and pretended to read it. Remus looked away from you, stared at nothing in annoyance, then looked back at you.

"Yes, thank you." He took the parchment out of your hands, but did not break eye contact. You swallowed. "Need something?"

"Attention?" He broke eye contact, throwing his head up at the ceiling and sighing. Out of nowhere, he threw himself out of his chair and his lips were on yours. It took you by surprise at first, but you returned it and put your arms around his waist. He put his hands on your neck, deepening the kiss greatly. And when you said greatly, you meant greatly. It lasted for about a minute before you had to let go to breathe.

"There you go," he said, and you were baffled. Not ever had he kissed you with so much passion. It was as if something had clicked in his brain, something that made him bold enough to do what he just did. Maybe it was how annoying you were, but nonetheless, you loved it.

"Wow."

"What? Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Y- Yeah, but that was just...different."

"Well, you are amazingly annoying."

"Thanks. I should be annoying more often."

"You've gotten what you wanted. I'm working."

"That's not fair."

"Working!" He said, and he spun around in his chair to go back to facing his desk. You laughed and went to lay on his bed.

"Arsehole."

"Mmm."

________________________________

A bit shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoyed it :) I recently published my Sherlock Holmes x Reader one shot book, so if you fancy that, please feel free to check it out!

Till next time :)

Jay