Just Two Muggles

Hello my loves! It's been forever since my last update! I've been doing a lot of things over the past few months and haven't had the chance to write, but I'm back! If you left any previous requests that I haven't gotten to yet, please resend them to me! A little self-promotion coming up:

Are you a fan of Criminal Minds? Good! I've published a Spencer Reid x Reader one shot book, and if you're interested, I'd love for you to check it out! I'm taking requests!

Anyways, this one shot is going to be a muggle AU. You and Remus are both muggles. This was requested by @Annamfbanana Enjoy!

________________________________

You met at a coffee shop.

It was a cold autumn day on campus, and you decided the library was too much of a monotone setting to study in. When he walked in, your heart stopped. He was wearing a grey sweater and black skinny jeans. He had a light purple scarf wrapped around his neck and a black jacket buttoned up only half way. Basically, he was gorgeous. When he ordered, he asked for a vanilla latte with extra sugar, and his voice was almost like a song. When you realized you were staring, you quickly turned back to your laptop and continued to type your essay. But of course, you turned so quickly that you forgot about the large french vanilla cappuccino sitting on the edge of the table you occupied, and of course, it fell and spilled all over you and the floor. He noticed and quickly ran to your aid with paper towels and napkins.

"Shit, are you okay? That seems pretty hot."

"Yeah, thank you. You don't have to-"

"No, no. Do you have a change of clothes? I can take you to your dorm. Or apartment, if you have that."

"I live on campus...in a dorm. It's only a few blocks away, I can just walk there."

"I don't think you want to walk around campus with coffee-stained clothes. I don't have anymore classes today; it's not a problem for me to just drive you there, you know."

"Building B."

"Good, because that's actually where I live anyhow." He stuck out his hand to you and helped you out of your seat. "I'm Remus, by the way. Remus Lupin."

"Y/N. It's nice to meet you."

"You as well. Did it get on your laptop?"

"Fortunately, no."

"Good. My car is this way. So, what class are you in?"

"Sophomore. You?"

"Junior. What are you majoring in?"

"I have a double major in history and sociology and I minor in italian."

"Wow. I just major in secondary writing education."

"I could see you as a writing teacher."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

"This is my car here. You don't look much like a history person." He opened the passenger seat door for you and climbed into the driver's seat.

"I wasn't for a while. I liked math."

"What made you catch onto history?"

"Well, I took a sociology class in middle school and APUSH in high school, and it really grabbed my attention."

"That's kind of what happened with me. I took quite a few creative writing classes through my school years and decided to take AP Writing. I've always loved it."

"Do you like kids?"

"Of course. I wouldn't want to be a teacher and not like children."

"I was just wondering!" He laughed.