I'll Take Care Of You

Okay so this one has been building up in my imagination for days and I'm so excited to write it. I really really hope you enjoy! You and Remus are both professors at Hogwarts.
________________________________

You were walking back to your very messy living area after finishing your rounds. It was nearly 3 in the morning, and you had lessons to teach early that day. You hadn't found any students and decided to stick with that. You refused to bring the Marauders' Map with you, no matter how many times Remus insisted you did, because you wanted to feel like you could be independent and not need your husband to protect you every second of every day. You walked with a stride in your step, wanting to get into bed quicker and wanting to sleep. You had reached the staircase straight from your husband's office. The two of you slept in the same room, enlarged, and the room in your office was made smaller so you and Remus could live together. But as soon as your foot hit the first step, you were lifted up by your ankle. It was a Gryffindor student; you could see his robes. You had no time for these foolish games.

"Now you put me down right down, young man. It is far past your curfew." You stated, using your teacher voice.

"Oh but of course, Professor." He said with a smirk as he threw you down the stairs. And boy, did it hurt. But your pain slowly went away as you saw the three Slytherin boys come out of the shadows, obviously waiting outside Remus's office for a reason.

"Boys, whatever you're planning on doing right now can wait, can it not?"

"Actually Professor, it can't. You see, we're on strict orders," one of the Slytherins said, pointing to the four of them as the Gryffindor boy slowly descended to staircase, "to kill you. You've made a horrible action, you have."

"What have I done, then?"

"Well, you're married to a half-breed, of course. That, m'lady, is betraying all of wizard kind. We would kill him, but he'll probably end up killing himself at some point." Another Slytherin said. You grimaced at his words; Remus wasn't that hard to himself in werewolf form, was he?

"You must be punished." The last Slytherin said not moments before each of them yelled Crucio! at the same time. You screamed of pain and were shaking very violently on the floor. They did it again, your scream getting louder as the pain intensified. They did it one last time; your voice box pretty much exploded. You were shaking so violently you almost hit your head off the wall. Tears were streaming from your e/c eyes. But they weren't finished.

"Sectumsempra!" The Gryffindor shrieked and your body immediately started pounding in pain. You screamed once more but much quieter. Your blood was all over the floor; he cut you so badly that you couldn't move without blood spurting all over the place. The four boys quickly scurried as soon as the foot steps of five people were heard.

"Argus, hurry!" A familiar voice spoke up. Minerva McGonagall.

"I'm sorry, Professor, but Ms. Norris!" Argus Flich.

"Argus!" Albus Dumbledore.

"What's going on here?" Severus Snape.

"Severus, a scream. There was a scream. There were so many screams. Did you not hear?" Remus Lupin. His voice frightened her; what would he do if he saw her like this?

"Yes, I heard. What has happened is what I asked, Lupin."

"That is not what you asked, Severus. You asked something entirely differ-"

"Remus..." McGonagall said, sounding scared and sympathetic.

"Who is it? Are they alright? What's happened to them?" He said, not turning to face her.