Thunder and Rain

Hello my favorite people! It is I, your author, back again with another one shot! This one was inspired by myself, but also a Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) one shot I read last night. Here's a funny, and embarrassing, fact about me; I am mildly afraid of thunderstorms. The more you know! But with that, I think the idea of this one shot is pretty self-explanatory.

Two questions for you all: If you have requests, DMs are open, and I'm glad to take any. Should I change the title of the book, or keep it as "My Moony"?

_____________________________

"Remus, I just don't understand why you can't tell the boys you won't be there. It's one night!"

It was very early in the morning, a little after breakfast was available, and you and your boyfriend took that to your advantage. Conversations without James and Sirius (even Peter sometimes) were very needed conversations.

"Do you imagine what they would say if I told them I wasn't going to help them mess with Severus because I want to read with my girlfriend?"

"Then I'll yell at them. Please? For me?" You looked up at your boyfriend with puppy dog eyes, knowing it got him every time. Almost.

"Y/N..."

"Remus, one night."

"James will kill me."

"James will not lay a hand on you as long as I'm around and he knows that."

"But-"

"Remus."

"Only if you tell them."

"You are such a baby."

"That's not what you said the other night." He muttered so quietly so only you could hear, and you nearly spit out your water.

"Remus John Lupin, I am going to kill you!" You yelled quietly enough for only you and a few other students to hear, while also reaching across the table in an attempt to smack Remus upside the head. He, of course, dodged the hit, nearly sending you out of your chair and onto the floor.

"You'll pay for that." You threatened, flicking a strawberry at the brown-haired boy sitting across from you.

"You say that now, but you can never live up to your promises." He slyly replied, throwing your strawberry back at you.

"Lupin, I'll have you know- Oh, good morning, Lily."

"She just called you Lupin." She ignored your greeting, instead staring at the smirk resting on Remus's face and the strawberry lying on your shirt. You quickly flicked it off.

"She did, but you know, that's not the only time-"

"Say another word, and I'm leaving."

"Remus, I did not need to know that information, but thanks." Lily stared at Remus in disgust, as Remus sat across the table and laughed.

"Do you see what I have to put up with?"

"He's your boyfriend, I don't know what to tell you about that." You groaned, leaned over the table to give Remus a kiss, said goodbye to your best friend, and left the Great Hall as James, Sirius, and Peter were entering it.

"Oh, by the way boys, Remus is with me tonight." You said, catching each of the three young men off guard.

"But he's the smartest person here."

"Well, I guess you'll just have to deal without him. It's one night, James."

"Alright, fine, but if anything bad happens because we don't have our brain with us, I'm blaming you." You threw your hands up in defense as you walked away, patting Sirius on the back as you did.