•2•

•no ones POV•

  "So what do you want me to make for dinner?" Hana asked looking up at Bucky "Umm I don't know- He went quiet as the pair heard a voice down the alley "What? "You don't gotta body me, Yori." The voice spoke making the couple look at each other "It's Mr.Nakajima." "Okay." "Mr.Nakajima!" "Okay Mr.Nakajima." The pair rushed in and separated the to two men "Hey hey Yori, what's going' on? I though we're getting lunch?" Bucky asked "Unique is putting his trash into my trash." Yori spoke "It's trash." Unique spoke looking at him "And the time has come for me to smack." Yori reached his hand up but Hana grabbed it "Hang on." She spoke to him calmly "It's just trash." Unique jumped back.
    "Hey man, hey pretty lady I'm Unique, it's like Monique but it's got a "U" in there for uniqueness." He explained making Hanas face scrunch up at the comment "Thats absurd." Yori spoke walking off Hana walking after him "Okay sorry and the pretty lady is my wife." Bucky spoke walking back to the pair "Yori, you can't keep fighting your neighbors." Bucky tried to calm him down "Come on let's go get some food." Hana spoke smiling at him "No go away." Yori tried to rush off "But Izzy, we always go to Izzy on Wednesday." Hana pleaded watching Yori walk off "Hey what if we buy?" Bucky suggested making Yori turn around quickly "Fine but no talking."

•skippy skip to food + Hanas POV•

    The thunder rumbled as we sat in the crowded Sushi place, I sat on James left and Yori sat in his right reading the new paper, James has his hand on my mid thigh keeping me close and I watched as Yori was reading "Take a look, nobody made it past 90 this week." Yori pointed at the News article for the recent deaths "So young." I spoke taking a bite of my food "Such a shame." Bucky added and I nodded.
   I noticed the girl walking up to us "You guys didn't order the usual, huh? feeling a little adventurous?" She asked giving Bucky a look making him stiffen and I felt jealousy ping my heart. As she walked away I heard Yori whisper to Bucky "You should ask her out." I shot my head at him and I saw Bucky shake his head I let out a low growl and I felt Buckys grip tighten on my thigh "Behave." He whispered in my ear and I sighed and rolled my eyes, he patted my thigh and looked back at Yori "He would like to take you out on a date, maybe to bingo or a night of pinochle." Yori spoke up making her look at us, "I'm really sorry about him, I'm already married to this lovely lady right here." Bucky cocked his head toward me and he patted my leg and I raised my eye brow at her "Tomorrow night then?" Yori asked ignoring "Yori I'm married, and you know that." Bucky resorted to the old man "Well I don't see a ring?" Bucky immediately pulled out his dog tag and it held his wedding ring, "I'm allergic to it so I wear it here instead." Bucky explain and I sigh.
     "Dang I would have been game." She gave him a sly smile and she walked off, I rolled my eyes and I took a sip of my drink and Bucky kissed me on the side of the head "I can't believe you did that." I complained looking at Yori, the pair noticed him staring really hard "What's wrong?" Bucky and I asked at the same time, He started speaking in Japanese "My son.. he loves the red bean mochi." I felt Buckys grip tighten and I sighed.. we knew the story already.. "He had a job with a consulting company, and uh, he was working abroad and he was killed, the police said wrong place, wrong time, but...I will never know what really happened to him." Yori explain I winced as Bucky grip my thigh to hard, I grabbed his hand and rubbed his leg.
    "I felt it was strange.. in here." He patted his chest and I saw as James face faded with guilt.

•the next day at the couples home."

   I sat on the bed and I looked down at the new bruise Bucky gave me I winced, I know he didn't mean it but still it bothered me that it was Bucky and I who got his son, I sighed and slid my pants back on Buck had went out somewhere but I don't know where, I sat on the couch in my comfy clothes and I switched through the channels I heard keys hit the door and I looked over seeing Bucky rush in "Hey babe, where were you?" I asked seeing him walk in the bedroom "Excuse me?" I asked standing up and walking in there seeing him look through his amends book, "Hey hey, you went to see Yori didn't you?"  I asked grabbing the book from his hand "I-I couldn't do it." His voice was shaky.
    He looked like he was about to cry "Hey hey." I spoke tossing the book on the ground and I held his face and he looked down at me. "It's hard." He sighed out dipping his head down "Come here." I spoke leading him to the bed he sat down and I cradled his lap "Don't let this tear you up please it kills me seeing you like this." I explained as he had doe eyes looking at me "Please don't leave me for being such a mess." Bucky shoved his head in my chest and sighed holding me close, "My love I'll never you." I said kissing his head.

•The next morning + no ones POV•

"Hana get in here now." Bucky called from the living room while Hana was in the kitchen "What Buck?" She asked walking in, "The TV." Is all he could say. "Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable every day Americans feel it. While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, we also need a hero to defend this country. We need a real person who embodies America's greatest values.
We need someone to inspire us again, someone who can be a symbol for all of us so, on behalf of the Department of Defense and our Commander-in-Chief, it is with great honor that we announce here today that the United States of America has a new hero.Join me in welcoming your new Captain America."
Everyone on TV was cheering except Hana and Bucky "What did Sam do?" Hana asked looking down at Bucky who was sitting on the floor.