•13•

•time skip + now in Riga Latvia•

"I heard what became over Sokovia, cannibalized by its neighbors before the land was cleared of rubble, erased from the map I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?" Zemo asked as the four walked down the busy streets of the colorful town, "Of course not, why would you? we are here." Zemo added Hana looked down and spotted metal balls through there walk showing Bucky, it was the beads from Wakanda.
"Hana and I are gonna go on a walk." Bucky and Hana stopped walking and the boys in front stopped "You good?" Sam asked "Yeah we'll see you guys in a bit." Hana spoke as they turned around as they entered the building Hana watched as Bucky picked one up "It's Wakanda isn't it?" Hana asked just to be sure "Yes." Bucky spoke as they crossed the street "It's because of Zemo isn't it?" Hana asked picking up another one looking around "Probably." Bucky spoke trying to act normal, the couple walked down the alley looking around "You dropped something." Bucky called out making Hana stiffen and look at him.
The couple looked behind them then slowly turned around "We wondered when you were gonna show up." Hana spoke facing the girl in a tight black dress with sliver jewelry "I'm here for Zemo." She spoke in Wakandan making the couple look at each other.

•hana's POV•

I stood next to Bucky my hands in my jacket pockets while Ayo stood in front of us I shifted my weight on my left leg and stood closer to him, "How could you free him?" She walked to us and got close looking at the both of us "We need his help." I spoke up looking at her and raising my eyebrow and she glared at me "With time, will, and the resources the Winter Soldier programming was removed from the both of you like a rotten fur." Ayo started to circle use closely "And we're grateful for that we're grateful for everything you and Shuri have done- "Zemo murdered our King T'Chaka at the U.N. the man who chose us who chose me to protect him." Ayo spoke eyeing Bucky making me uncomfortable "We understand." I spoke looking at her "Very little, if anything of your loss and our shame." Her words made both of our heads dip and I sighed "He's a means to an end." Bucky spoke in Wakandan "Eight hours White Wolf, Deepankara then we come for him." Ayo held out her hand motioning for the beads Bucky placed them in her hand and stared at her as she walked off.
"Let's go." Bucky spoke turning around and I followed him closely "Hey Buck." I spoke up looking at him "What's wrong Doll?" He asked right before we stepped in the building "When you saw her did you remember when we were both free?" I asked having flashbacks to that night "Yeah I did, that was a good night." He sighed opening the door allowing me to walk in first I spotted Zemo in a robe and I rolled my eyes at the sight "Well, the Wakandans are here they want Zemo bought us some more time." Bucky spoke up "Were you two followed?" Sam asked "No." I spoke grabbing my hair tie and leaning over to pull my hair up "How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked "Cause we know when we are being followed." I added looking up and adjusting my pony, " it was sweet of you to defend me at least." Zemo spoke facing us and I rolled my eyes "Hey you shut it no one's defending you you killed Nagel." Sam snapped I walked over to Bucky and I placed my hand on his back and rubbed it with my thumb and I looked down at the phone " do you really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" Zemo spoke walking past Sam "Shit." I whispered looking up "There's nothing to litigate you straight up shot the man." "Sam." "What?" "Karli bombed the GRC supply depot." Bucky spoke and let out a sigh while leaning on the counter "What? what's the damage?" Sam asked in shock.
"Eleven injured, three dead they have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met in full." Bucky explained placing the phone on the counter next to me and he rubbed on my back "Shes getting worse I have the will to complete this mission do the three of you?" Zemo asked looking at us "She's just a kid." Sam spoke as I interlocked my fingers and sat my head on top of my fists, " you're saying something in her that isn't there you're clouded by it she's a supremacist the very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people it's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers." Zemo spoke I felt Bucky's hand leave and he stood at the end of the counter and I looked back at Sam "Those are our friends your taking about." Sam glared at him "The Avengers not the Nazis." I spoke which made them all look at me "So Karli is radicalized but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." Sam explained looking at Zemo I sighed and I let my hands grip on the counter edge I felt a ping of nausea hit me like a truck and I held my mouth lightly agape and I stared at the counter and I let out a sigh and I could feel Bucky looking at me.
"The desire to become a super human cannot be separated from the supremacist ideals anyone with that serum is inherently on that path she will not stop she will escalate until you kill her... or she kills you." Zemo's voice echoed lightly through the room making me wince "Maybe you're wrong Zemo the serum never corrupted Steve." Bucky spoke up looking at him "Touché, but there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?" Zemo bit down in his snacks making me stand up and walk off "Well maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now." I spoke sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch and Bucky walked over to sit on the couch my stomach still twisting  "And you'll give up your tour guide?" Zemo spoke rustling in the cabinet "Why not?" I asked rubbing my stomach "From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community right? so when I was a kid my TT passed away." Sam spoke looking back and forth "Y-your TT?" Bucky asked with hesitation making me chuckle a little "Yeah my TT, yeah." "Who is your TT?" I asked "Fine when I was a kid my aunt passed away and the entire neighborhood got together for ceremony it was like a week long maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya." "Worth a shot." Bucky spoke looking over at me I grabbed my knives and I slid them in my jeans to clean them off I looked over at Bucky and I smiled "Your TT would be proud of you...Turkish Delight..irresistible." Zemo spoke throwing candy on the counter "Can I kill him yet?" I mouthed to Sam and he stared at me and pointed his finger up making me smirk "No." Bucky and Sam said in unison I stood up and flipped my knives between my fingers and I sighed "Well let's go get her."

I walked close to Bucky as we walked down an alley seeing a group of people and kids "Shame what's become of this place, when I was young we used to come here for fabulous dinners and parties I knew nothing of the politics of the time, of course but I remember it being beautiful." Zemo explained making me look around seeing the kids run around I bit my lip and looked down at the ground feeling my stomach feel nasty but I pushed it off, Buck and I have been together since before Steve became Cap, and we've been married for a few years now, but I wanted kids so badly I never told him because I know he wouldn't want any, but I have baby fever big time "I'm gonna take a look around upstairs, see what you can find out here and keep and eye on him." Sam spoke glaring at Zemo and breaking me from my thoughts "I'll stay out of your way." Zemo spoke raising his ands and walking off "You alright? You zoned out there big time." Bucky spoke to me making me look up at him "Y-yeah I'm fine." I faked smiled as we walked over to a lady "Donya? no?" Bucky shook his head "No one is talking." I spoke still watching the kids. "Baa Baa black sheep have you any wool? yes sir yes sir three bags full one for my master and one for the same one for the girl who lives down the lane...Turkish Delight, it was always my son's favorite." Zemo sat near the kids making me cringe and I walked back to Bucky and Sam "It's staring to feel like a dead end." Sam spoke as we stared at him.
"The hell is he doing?" Bucky asked making me sigh we watched as Zemo turned around and walked to us "Cute kids, you two should have one." He pointed at me and Bucky I fluttered my eyes as I felt discomfort radiating off of Bucky and let out a small shaky sigh and it caught Bucks attention I rushed off behind Zemo leaving the boys looking I hurried to Zemo and I spoke up "I wish." "You want kids?" He asked looking at me "I'd love to have one I've always wanted one, but Bucky isn't ready for one, I don't think." I spoke he never actually told me he didn't want one. "Who knows maybe after all this you two will." Zemo spoke placing a hand on my shoulder but his hand was soon ripped off by Bucky who gave him a death stare "James stop." I spoke placing my hand on his wrist and he looked at me "He's fine." My eyes twitched and his face softened and he let go.

"Well, I got nothing Hana didn't get anything either and no one's talking about Donya." Bucky spoke walking over to the couch I walked the the window and I watched outside "Yeah it's because Karli is the only one fighting for them, and she's not wrong." Sam spoke "What do you mean?" Bucky asked I could feel him looking at me so I looked at him then at Zemo and he nodded and I sighed "For five years, people have been welcomed into countries that have kept them out using Barbwire, there were houses and jobs, folks were happy to have people around to help them rebuild it wasn't just one community coming together, it was the entire world coming together and then boom just like that it goes right back to the way it used to be, to them at least Karli's doin' somethin'." Sam explained making me walk over to the counter "You really think he ends justify her means? then she's no different then him or anybody else we've fought." I spoke up grabbing a glass and poring me some whiskey to try and ease off my nausea "Shes different, she's not motivated by the same things." Sam spoke and Zemo walked over with the head "That little girl, what'd she tell you?" Bucky asked glancing over at me and I walked and sat down next to him, the room went silent for a few seconds and he spoke up "The funeral is this afternoon." "You know the Dora's coming for you any minute in fact they're probably lurking outside right now, keep talking." Bucky's voice was raspy and he stared at the man in front of us "Leaving you to turn in me one we get to Karli...hmm... I prefer to keep my leverage." Zemo spoke making Bucky stand up and walk to him he grabbed his tea glass and threw it across the room making me jump and glass shoot out "You wanna see what someone can do with leverage?" Bucky got in his face "James." I spoke loudly standing up "Take it easy, don't engage him he's Just got extort you do that stupid head tilt thing.. let me make a call" Sam spoke walking over as well I grabbed his arm and I stared to Zemo, Sam walked off and slapped Bucky on the back making Bucky's eyes fade "You want some cherry blossom tea?" Zemo asked calmly "No you go ahead." Bucky spoke removing his arm from my grasp "Have fun with that convo." Zemo spoke sighing looking at me " What convo?" Bucky asked "later." I snapped seeing his face drop, I walked off past the two.
This was gonna be interesting.