•5•

•no ones POV•

  "Fake." Hana yelled "Hana calm down." Bucky yelled fighting the guys, "Lemar Hoskins, looks like you guys can use from help." Hoskins spoke the girl jumped back up on the truck grabbing Hana and kneeing her in the back making her groan and her eyes go wide "HANA." Bucky yelled seeing her being strangled Bucky caught the shield going past him and gave it to Walker he jumped over to the Truck were Hana was "Let her go." Bucky yelled running to them but before he could reach Hana she bit down on the girls hand and the girl yelled the girl pulled away and Hana ran to Bucky, but before she could he was soon kicked by the leader making him fall under the truck and holding the edge his nails digging into the road "JAMES." Hana yelled running over trying to attack the guy Sam tried to fly by and grab him but the drivers saw and closed the gap so he couldn't Sam looked down seeing Hana, he flew down to see Bucky on the other said "That little girl kicked your ass." Sam laughed at Bucky him yelling in respond the leader kicking the rail trying to him get ran over by the tire, his finger dug into the ground "Where is Hana?" Buck yelled out "On top, I've got her." Sam spoke flying up and landing next to her "The hell you do?" Sam asked seeing her "She wouldn't let go." Hana spoke the two watched as Walker and Hoskins right "John where you at man?" Hoskins asked being held down, Walker shot the dude holding Hoskins down but was soon kicked down by the curly haired girl with a bloody hand, "Time for a ride." Sam grabbed Hana and threw her off the truck she yelled as her body rolled into the field of flowers.
      Sam then flew under the trucks at a quick pace and grabbing Bucky and the both rolled into the field Bucky landing on top of Sam, "Could have used that shield." Bucky spat at Sam making him groan out "Get off of me!" "Those were all Super Soldiers Sam." Hana whimpered out laying a few feet from the boys "I know, you're welcome by the way." Sam spoke. "Hana."Buck shot up and ran over to his wife who was now sitting up "You alright?" Bucky asked worriedly "Yes Love I'm ok." She spoke dusting herself off.

•time skip•

"Also sorry about Redwing." Bucky spoke watching Hana as they walked "No, you're not." Sam rolled his eyes.
     "What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked looking at Buckys face "It's computing." Bucky added "You know what? I can actually see it, I can see the gears turning, oh they're malfunctioning shutting down Yep they're on fire." "We gotta figure out where the sirens coming from.. Hana- Bucky was interrupted by Hana slowing down and Bucky grabbed her arm and she caught up "Anyway and how in the hell after 80 years are there eight super soldiers runnin' loose." Sam was confused just as bad as Bucky was, suddenly a car honked its horn and John Walker and Hoskins where in the back, "So that didn't go as planned huh?" Walker asked opening the door, the boys walked past him "Let's keep going." Walker spoke again "Look, at least we know what we're up against now huh? also she needs help she looks rough." Walker spoke pointing at Hana
      "And we're pretty sure it's one of the Big Three, so..." "Aliens, androids, or wizards?" Sam asked "Pretty sure." Walker spoke "There's no such thing as wizards and she's ok." Bucky spoke with attitude "Then it's aliens or androids." "Or super Soldiers." Sam cut off Walker making him look at Bucky, "Shit Super Soldiers for real?" Hoskins asked "Yeah." Sam rolled his eyes and kept walking "Wow, all right well, then we gotta work together." Walker suggested "Thats not happening." Bucky snapped looking down at Hana who was looking at him "I agree." Bucky added making Hana roll her eyes, "I think we stand a much better chance if we all just- Walker was cut off by Hana "Just cause you carry that shield it doesn't mean you're Captain America." "Look I've done the work okay?" Walker added "You ever jump on top of a grenade?" Hana asked again pushing her head back looking at him "Yeah actually, I have four times, it's a thing I do with my helmet it's a reinforced helmet, it's a long story but look it's 20 miles to the airport you guys need a ride...stop Gary stop get in."
      The boys stopped and looked at each other then to Hana "You're kidding." She sighed and rolled her eyes. Hana sat in between Bucky and Sam. "Okay, so we've got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run, why?" Walker asked looking at the two. "They say their mission is to get things back to the way it was during the Blip, maybe they're just trying to help." Sam explained "They had a funny way of showing it." Hana scoffed looking back at Sam "That serum doesn't exactly have a good track record, no offense." Walker spoke looking at the couple "We need to figure out where they're going, how'd you track em here?" Sam asked Buck focused on Hana.
      "The flag smashers?" Sam added "Uh,no we didn't track them we tracked you, uh through Redwing." Hoskins explained "You hacked his tech?" Hana asked snapping her head at the boys "You hacked my tech?" Sam asked pissed off "Sorry it's not exactly hacking, it's government property, kind of the government." Walker explained with a chuckle, Hana and Bucky stared at him "You yap to much." Hana spoke with an attitude "Do they always just stare like that?" Walker asked "You ask to many questions." Hana spat again looking off "You get used it." Sam responded "Okay look you know, things have gotten kind of uh." "Chaotic." Hoskins added to Walker "Yeah the GRC they're doing the best they can to get things up and running smoothly post Blip." Walker explained "Reactivating citizenship, social security, healthcare basically just managing resources for the refugees who are displaced by the return." Hoskins explained "The Global Repatriation Council does all that, I get that, so why exactly are you two here?" Sam asked moving his hands.
        "Well, they provide the resources and we keep things stable." Hoskins spoke "Yeah, violent revolutionaries aren't usually a good fit for anyone's cause." Walker spoke looking at Bucky and Hana "Usually said by the people with resources Sam adds but Walker continued "We got a lot of resources, if you guys if you joined up with us we could." "No." Bucky and Hana spoke at the same time "I got mad respect for the three of y'all but you were getting your asses kicked till we showed up." Hoskins explained "Who are you?" Bucky asked "Lemar Hoskins." He spoke "Y'all talk to damn much." Hana spoke laying here head on Bucks shoulder but he soon put it around her shoulder showing his dominance over her to the men in front of him, as he noticed Walker eyeing her.
        "Look, I see a guy hanging out of a helicopter in tactical gear, I need a lot more then Lemar Hoskins." Sam explained "I'm Battlestar, Johns partner, and I can tell you two are siblings." Hoskins pointed at Bucky and Hana "Shes my wife.. and Battlestar? stop the car!" Bucky yelled at the drive "Look, I...I get it okay? I get the attitude I do you didn't think the shield was going to end up here I get it Bucky, and I'm not trying to be Steve, I'm not trying to replace Steve i'm just trying to be the best Captain America I can be, that's it, it'll be a whole lot easier if I had Caps wingmen and girl on my side." Walker explained Hana watched as Bucky walked off her head snapped to Walker "Don't call him that, you have no right in this damn world to." She growled, she gripped the sides of the car and she flipped over backwards and landed in the ground and walked towards Bucky.
        "It's always that last line." Sam spoke jumping out as well "Let's go." Walker spoke as they drove off "James." Hana spoke quickening her walk to him "I wanna punch him just as much as you do but you can't let it effect you like this." Hana placed her hand on his shoulder making him stop "Hana what do you want me to do just stand here and act like it doesn't bother me?" Bucky raised his voice a little making Hanas face twitch "Cut it you two, we need to get back to Torres." Sam explained.