•11•

•no ones POV•

"Much better." Sharen smiled at Sam changing as she walked in the room "What's going on Sharon? you don't ever wanna come back home?" Sharon walked over to the couch and sat her jacket down next to the married couple, Hana had her eyes set on Zemo looking at all the drinks she had on a glass counter, while Bucky had his arm around her, "They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." Sharon explained walking to her desk "Look I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just.." Sam was cut off by Sharon "Look you know the whole hero thing is a joke right? the way you gave up that shield deep down you must know it's all hypocrisy."
"He knows and not so deep down." Zemo added to the convo quickly "By the way how is the new cap?" Sharon asked "Don't get me started." Bucky rolled his eyes "I've never wanted to punch someone so hard." Hana spoke looking behind her at Sharon making her scoff "Please you bit into all that stars and stripes bullshit before you two were his pet psychpaths you were Mr.America and his amazing partner in crime, Caps best friends." Sharon spoke sitting down next to Buck and biting her lip and winking at him, Hana shifted at the discomfort and looked at her "Wow she's kinda awful now." "Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam added sitting down as well "You guys really should steer clear of all this for your own safety." Sharon looked around at the three "I was dragged into this." Hana spoke crossing her legs making Bucky look at her and roll his eyes and rub her arm "We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code." Sam spoke fixing his shoes.
"We got a name, Wilfred Nagel." Bucky looked at Sharon and she got up "Nagel works for the Power Broker." She said grabbing a drink from the glass island "We need your help Sharon, I can get your name cleared." Sam pleaded looking up at her "You haggling with my life?" She asked holding the glass "Not like that." "I don't buy that, you pretending like you can clear my name." "Okay maybe it is hypocrisy maybe you're not right, what happened to you." Sam stood up and walked over to her Hana watched the two talking as she noticed Zemo watching her "But I'm willing to try if you are, they cleared the bionic staring machine and his stabby wife, they've killed almost everybody he's met." "We heard that." Hana spoke rolling her eyes "I don't trust charity." Sharon stared at Sam, "All right a deal then, you help us out and I get your name cleared." Sam held out his hand for agreement.
       It took Sharon a second but she did with a sigh and a sip of her drink "Well I sell to some pretty connected people, lay low, blend in, enjoy the party try to stay outta trouble I'll see what I can find." Sharon walked to the steps and stopped to look at the four "Trouble." Zemo spoke making Hana look at him "Do you have a problem Zemo?" Hana asked looking over at the man again "What ever do you mean." "You keep staring at me like i'm a prize in glass." Hana spoke standing up crossing her arms, "No reason dear Deepankara." He spoke sipping his drink Hana walked over and placed her heel on his chest "Make one wrong move or say anything wrong to my face or anyone else's face, and this heel will go straight through your heart, got it Zemo?" Hana hissed near his ear backing up and pulling her heel off of his chest and walking back to Bucky and sitting down "Still haven't lost your spunk." Zemo nervously chuckled Bucky had a smirk across his face proud at his lover.
      The four stood separately in the room people of all stood dancing the smell of alcohol hit Hana's nose making her sigh the loud music banged in her chest as she stood next to Bucky, the four walked to the bar and looked around Bucky could see the brunette's head pop lightly to the beat and he smiled, he watched her lit up eyes as she scoped out the area he couldn't help but fall in love all over again, a flash back of when he confessed hit his mind.

•flashback•

   "James you can't keep pushing me over my limit to the point I'm half dead, I'm not gonna deal with that." Hana snapped as they stood facing each other in the dimly lit room Bucky stayed quiet and looked away "James what is the problem, lately you've been in and out of your haze and you need to fix it." Hana snapped once again making him look at her "Do you know why I push you over the edge?" Bucky spoke loudly making her flinch "Do enlighten me Sargent Barnes." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "What was that?" He asked looking at her coldly, his presence dominated over the room.
      She felt weak at the sight submissive knowing she couldn't fight him after he had just pushed her to hard "I said do enlighten me, Sargent Barnes." She softly spoke getting in his face he grabbed her arms and pushed her against the wall his hot breath fanning her face she gasped at the impact and tried to escape but her wrist were trapped above her head in his bionic arm, she let out a shaky sigh as his eyes went from feral to.. gentle he looked down at her and he wanted to close the gap so badly but he knew it wasn't his mission, "What are you waiting for?" Hana asked looking at him and he cocked his head to the side "Kiss me Barnes." She whispered close to his face.
       And at that his lips slammed on hers making her whimper at the hard impact his hands moved to her waist and her hands moved to his face, the two stood there fighting for dominance but Hana allowed his tongue to roam her mouth, she let out a small groan and he growled at the noise she pulled away panting looking at him "You like me don't you?" Hana asked sighing "I-I think like is an understatement." Bucky spoke kissing her once more.

•flash back over•

  "Hey you alright?"Hana asked looking up at him "Y-yeah just zoned out there." Bucky weakly smiled putting his arm around her, Hana watched as Zemo danced and drank she rolled her eyes at the sight and took a sip of her drink, "Hey guys I found him." Sharon spoke walking to the group "Here we go." Hana spoke as they walked off.

•time skip•

Hana stood at the balcony door watching the moon shine down on the nearby houses and cars, she held her glass of water in her hand tapping on it with the other as she leaned her head against the frame she sighed and shut her eyes feeling the cold air hit her, "Hey Doll." Bucky whispered near her ear as he placed his hand on her arm and rubbing it "Hey Love." She looked up at him and he kissed her on the nose "Buck... do you think we made a right choice coming with Sam?" Hana asked looking back at the busy town "I'm having doubts as well, knowing this could get us into some trouble but I think it was the best choice we had." Bucky explained placing his chin on her shoulder she sighed and took a sip from her glass.
"Buck what if Sharon didn't really find out where Nagel is and just leading us into a trap to get us back home?" Hana shifted her position feeling anxiety creep up on her, "Doll don't worry so much ok? if Sam trust her then so do I." Buck spoke kissing her head again "But you only trust me." Hana spoke softly turning around and facing him. Bucky's expression softens and he looks away, "Exactly Bucky, you don't trust Sam only me, and I don't trust her." Hana spoke walking to the guest bed Sharon gave them, she climbed on top of the covers and curled up earning a sigh from Bucky. "Hana just trust me on this." He spoke sitting down on the bed next to her.
Hana looked up at him and sighed but before she could say anything there was a knock at the door "Come in." Hana spoke not moving from her spoke, walking in was Sam "Sharon said we are leaving around 6, so you have a few hours to sleep, I would if I were you." Sam spoke holding the door "Thanks Sam." Bucky spoke looking at him Sam nodded and glare at them "What?" Hana asked sitting up "If I become a god father tonight- "Sam!" Bucky and Hana yelled at the same time making Sam smirk and walk out "Jesus." Hana chuckled and rolled her eyes.
"I mean, I'm fast." Bucky whispered in her ear pushing her down and he hovered over her "Bucky we need sleep." Hana spoke trying to push him off "So, whats wrong with having fun?" Bucky spoke going down to kiss her.
You can imagine the rest:)