Introduction

I watched as the Soldat dragged the oh so familiar man from the lake. The one who said he knew me but I dont know him. At least I dont think I do. He just seemed so familiar , like I knew him but I dont fully remember him. I know the Soldier felt the same. The man dressed in white and blue called me his sister. 'Amelia'

"Come on." Soldat said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the scene quickly. I glanced over my shoulder at the man one more time and a memory flashed in my mind. One including the man but a much smaller and skinnier version of him.

"Come on Amelia , just try it." Steve said holding out a box filled with chocolate and marshmellow covered popcorn out to me.

"But Marshmellow tastes gross , Stevie." I argue

"Just try it...please."

"Oh , alright." I sigh and take a piece eating it. The taste was rather sweet and wonderful , despite my dislike for the fluffy white candy. 

"See , it's good right." Steve smiled. Just then I realized I was smiling and dropped it.

"No , not good at all." I shake my head and he laughs

"You are the most stubborn girl I've ever met." he laughs. "Come on , we're supposed to meet Bucky at the Cyclone."

The Soldier and I stood at the Captain America exibit in the Smithsonian. There was an exibit dedicated to an 'Amelia Elizabeth Rogers'.  'Born March 24th 1920. Steve Rogers or Captain America's little sister'. She looked just like me and as I read the information about the girl it seemed so familiar. 'Amelia Rogers fell of the train with James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes in 1945 , both plumetting to their death.' 'Bucky , Steve , and Amelia were best friends. Both boys joining the war and Amelia as a nurse. She was trained by Margret Carter and sent on missions with the Howling Commando's in secret.'    I tilted my head to the side and bit my lip , glanicng at Amelia Rogers again.

I gained enough of my memories back to know that HYDRA is a bad place , and that the Soldier and I are not going back there. It also felt kind of nice to know that I had a name , I think. Back at HYDRA they called me 'The Telepath'. Nothing else.

I look over to Soldat and see him eyeing the Bucky Barnes section. I walked over and stood next to him. James 'Bucky' Buchanan Barnes looked just like the Soldat.  

'James 'Bucky' Buchanan Barnes. Born March 10th , 1917.   Died 1945 , fell off a train with Amelia Rogers during a Howling Commando's mission.'

There were pictures of the Soldier along the wall , like there was of me in the 'Amelia' section. But one picture stood out and caught my eye. It was of Amelia and Bucky dancing together , the biggest smile on both of their faces.  'Amelia Rogers and Bucky Barnes dated from when they were teenagers , up until their death together in 1945.'

"Is that us ?" I question , pointing to the picture. The Winter Soldier and I dated ?  I know I felt something strong for him but I didnt quite recgonize it as love until now. 

"I think so." The Soldier replied  , eyeing me for a second and pulling the baseball cap that he got further down to cover his face. On our way here we had to change out our clothes as to blend in. Soldat wore jeans , a T shirt and a jacket. I wore a white dress withe little red roses on it. "We should get going."

"Yeah." I agreed. He took my hand and lead me out of the building. We stole a motorcycle and sped away.