Airport

I sat in the back seat of a small old Volkswagon bug , squeezed between the door and Bucky. "Can you move your seat up ?" Bucky asked Sam

"No." Sam states bluntly.

"I'll switch with ya." I smile at Bucky I climb over and sit on his lap partically as he moves to my side of the car. I blush slightly as I slid off of him and take the seat behind Sam.  I watch Steve and the blonde girl I fought with earlier interact. I smirked in pride as Steve pulled the girl into a kiss. "Never thought I'd see the day." I joke as my brother gives us a 'really' look.

Steve pulled the tiny car into an airport parking lot next to a white van.   I got out of the car as a man with blonde hair and a woman with long brown hair walk up. I watch her curiously , she had imense power. "You know." I say to Bucky quietly so that only he could hear. "I kind of quite enjoyed our domestic life."

"Yeah... and of course our past had to come and ruin it." He replies.

The blonde man pulls the van door open and another guy hops out. I watched as everyone got aquainted and the man...Scott ,  fan girl over my brother. "We should get moving." I call and everyone looks over at me.

"Got a chopper lined up." the blonde man...Clint said.

A voice was overheard on the PA speacker and I shared a look with Bucky. "They're evacuating the airport." he translated for the others

"Suit up." Steve ordered.

I slipped on my suit. It was new but was also similar to my old one. Dark navy blue tactical cat suit with a belt. Along with the headband that increased the power of my abilities.

Bucky , Sam , and I ran through the airport. "What the hell is that ?" I comment looking at the red and blue thing that landed on the glass ceilnging above us.

"Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam replied and we picked up our pace.

The red and blue thing came flying through the window and kicked Sam. Once I got a better look at the thing I realized it was a boy. A teenage boy. Bucky went in to punch him with his metal arm but the kid caught it. "You have a metal arm ?! That is awesome dude !" The teenager exclaimed. 

I ran up and kicked his legs out from underneath him. He quickly got back to his feet and Sam came at him , picking him up and flying away with him.

I hid behind a pillar with Bucky as Sam and the kid fought in the air. Bucky quickly threw something at the kid but he caught it. "Hey buddy , I think you lost this !" the kid shouted and threw it back , making us dodge out of the way. Sam got kicked to the ground  and his hands pinned to the railing with some web like thing. What the hell was this kid. The kid held on to the side of the kiosk with ease. "Those wings carbon fiber ?"

"Is this stuff coming out of you ?" Sam asked , looking at the webbing. This kid was like a spider. He had a spider on his back. I peered into his mind. Spiderman....Peter Parker.

"That would explain the rigidity flexability ratio , which , gotta say , that's awesome man."

"I dont know if you've been in a fight before...but there's usually not this much talking."

"Alright , sorry. My bad."

The kid went to attack Sam again but Bucky jumped out infront of him with his metal arm ,  Spiderman kicked them through the glass and they fell down a story.