Cyro

Bucky and I sat in a Wakandan lab. King T'achalla let us come back with him and offered to help rid HYRDA from Bucky and I's brain. Feeling bad that he wrongfully tried to kill us. I stared at the cyro chamber as they prepped me. "Hey." Bucky said taking my hand with his. He only really had one now. "It'll all be alright. We'll get out and we'll be better. Then maybe we could have our semi domestic life for a while." he tries to lighten the mood.

I laugh lighty and shake his hand a little. "I did enjoy our domestic life together." There was a moment of silence before I spoke up again. "You wanna know something ?"

"What ?"

"You're my favorite person."

"You're my favorite person." he smiled back , letting go of my hand and running his thumb across my cheek. "You always have been."

Bucky and I stare into eachother's eyes for a few moments and start to lean in. Our lips almost meet but we were interrupted by Steve.

" Amelia , can I talk to you for a minute ?" he asks

"Sure , Stevie." I said hopping off the table and walking over to him , following the Super Soldier into the hallway.

"With all this fighting , I didnt really have the time to actually see you." he places his hands on my shoulders before pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so glad that you came back to me. You have no idea." he buried his face in my hair.

"I love you too Stevie." I hug him back. After a moment we pull away and he reaches into his pocket.

"Here." he says , holding up the familiar golden locket.

"My locket." I smile , taking it from him and placing it over my head and around my neck. I open it to reveal a picture of me , Steve , and Bucky on one side and Steve and I's parents on the other. "Where did you even get this ? I thought I had it on when I fell."

"Luckily it snapped off. It was all I had left of you. I kept it in my pocket every day. Even when I went under the ice too."

"Thanks." I smile and fiddle with the trincket , happy to have it back

"You sure about this ?" Steve asks , looking at the Cryo machine

"We cant trust our own minds." I answer , looking back over my shoulder at Bucky. "So , until they figure out how to get this stuff out of our heads... I think going back under in the best thing. For everybody."

"Miss ? It's time." a woman calls from behind me

"I'll see you on the flip side big brother." I joke giving him a  salute

"Call me when you wake up ?"

"Promise." I stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"See you soon Barnes." I say looking over at the one armed man in the tube next to mine.

"See you soon , Ameals." he replied. I gave him a small smile as the tube closed and  I felt the cold engulf me into a deep sleep.