Berlin

Berlin

Metal wrapped around my chest and shoulders , keeping me locked down to the chair , along with my arms and legs , stuck inside a glass box. Bucky sat in the same position as me on the other side of the bus in a glass box of his own. Two soldiers on each side to guard us.  I did my best to try and mind control them to let us out but the box was blocking my powers.

A warehouse lift was used to move mine and Bucky's cages into a building. I watched Steve out of the corner of my eye talk to some other people. I couldnt really hear much from inside the box , only close range. I watched the interaction and somehow knew that Steve was gonna do everything in his power and more to protect me and Bucky. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked ahead of me as a memory returned

Steve and I were walking down the street on our way home from school when a man whistled and groped me. I stopped walking and gasped , spinning on my heel to face the man. "Dont you dare touch me." I seeth

"Oh , that's no way for a lady to talk." the man said , grabbing a strand of my hair and playing with it. "Now is it , dollface ?"  I narrowed my eyes at him but before I could do anything , Steve landed a good punch on the guy , knocking him to the ground.

"Come on !" Steve said grabbing my hand as we ran home and away from the man before he could retaliate.

Steve looks back at me and I send him a small smile as steel doors close , blocking him from my view.

Tubes were plugged in to mine and Bucky's cages , letting the lights in it turn on.

"Hello , Mr. Barnes. Hello , Miss Rogers." a man in front of us spoke in a thick german accent. His voice rang from a speaker inside the glass cage I was in. "I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you two. Do you mind if I sit ?"     I narrowed my eyes at the guy , not liking him one bit. Bucky and I stayed silent as the man took a seat at the desk. "Your first names are James and Amelia ?" Bucky and I continued to stare at him blankly. "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are ? I cant help you if you dont talk to me , guys."

"My name is Bucky." Bucky told him and I stayed quiet

"Tell me , Bucky , Amelia...You've seen a great deal , havent you ?"

"I dont want to talk about it." Bucky glanced over at me as my eyes shoot down.

"You fear that if you open your mouth , the horrors might never stop. Dont worry. We only have to talk about one."

Suddenly the lights in the room turned off , mine and Bucky's boxes the only source of light.

"What the hell is this ?" I finally speak in a monotone voice.

"Why dont we discuss your home ? Not Romania. Certianly not Brooklyn , no. I mean your real home." the man pulls out that dreaded red notebook with a star in the middle. He stands up and starts speaking in Russian. "Longing." I felt something turn in my brain.

"No." Bucky says and I gasp lightly

"Rusted."

"Stop."

"Seventeen."      I start to whine at the pain in my brain

"Stop." Bucky says in a deadly tone and a murderous look on his face.