Winter Soldier(s)

I lifted my head and felt my wet golden blonde hair stick to my face. I look over and see Bucky looking over at me , his metal arm stuck between two pieces of steel. I run a hand through my hair , moving it from my face as Steve and the man with wings walked in. I looked at the man with out his wings.

"Steve." Bucky said

"Which Bucky am I talking to ?" Steve asked

"Your's and Amelia's mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."

"Amelia ?" Steve turned to me.

"Remember that time you made me eat all those smores and I threw up. Hated marshmellows ever since." I answer exhaused

"Cant read that in a museum." Steve smiled

"Just like that , we're supposed to be cool ?" the other dude said

"What did we do ?" I ask , my voice shakey.

"Enough." Steve answered

"Oh God , I knew this would happen." Bucky sighed. 

"Everything HYDRA put inside us is still there." I say to Bucky and myself more than to Steve and the other guy. I looked up at him an peered into his mind to learn his name. Sam. "All he had to do was say those goddamn words."

"Who was he ?" Steve asked

"I dont know." the man beside me answered

"People are dead. The bombing , the setup...the doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I dont know'."

"He wanted to know about Siberia." I say furrowing my brows , thinking hardly to remember everything. "Where we were kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that ?"

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." Bucky answered

"Who were they ?"

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you ?" Sam asks

"Worse." Bucky says and looks over to me.

"The doctor , could he control them ?" Steve asked

"That's what they needed Amelia for mainly. She could , enough."

Steve looked at me and furrowed his brows , to which I just looked away. Those were not good memories. "Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve repeated the mans words

"With these guys , he could do it. They speak 30 languages , can hide in plain sight...infiltrate , assassinate , destabilize. They could take a whole country down in one night , you'd never see them coming."

Sam walks over to Steve and they have a private conversation. I look over at Bucky and speak. "If he get's to the others...he'll come for me next...to keep them in line."

"I wont let that happen." Bucky replies , pulling his arm from the steel and takes my hand in his , rubbing small circles on the back of it.