(Simple/Fluff) Roy x Reader: Special Day.

(You're Non-Binary in this. I'm probably gonna say this is almost something like the stars when they run into the bullies, only not including eyes. And this takes place around your neighbourhood... I think.)

-

(Note: I'm starting to feel like my apologies for not updating this book are just a bunch of excuses, and if they are, I will stop.)

-

(Requested by Doctor_Skid)

---

Y/N's POV:

"Thank you, Sir." The man smiles at me, rather weirdly, as I walk away with an ice cream cone in my hand. I lick the ice cream curiously for the new flavour of it, then smile with delight. While admiring the flavour, I stop smiling at the sound of laughing. I follow the laughing around the corner of a building, then my smile fades completely.

-

It was Roy and his 'Hatzgang' picking on these kids, Again. I sigh and begin walking towards the boys, only for the other two members to look at me. "Uhh... Dude isn't that your-" The blonde one is then slapped in the back of his head before he could finish his sentence. The blonde one then continues to glare at the black-haired one.

-

"If your leader is here, I'd like to speak to him, now." The two teens look at each other, then both move out of the way, revealing Roy covering his face with his hands while twitching slightly. I walk towards him, then continue to drag him by the collar of his sweater. I look at the kids, then give the skeleton-dressed one my ice cream. He smiles and leaves.

-

After finding a private place to talk, I then let go of Roy's sweater. "Did you really have to pull so hard?" He holds his neck as sweat begins forming on his face. "Was it necessary to bully innocent children?" I cross my arms while giving him a disappointed look. "I've told you how many times to leave them alone, yet you and your 'gang' refused to listen to me."

-

He looks down at the ground while fiddling with his fingers. I scoff at him before leaving, only for him to grab my right arm. I look back at him, then the glare on my face disappears as I look at his expression. His eyes almost look like they are tearing up, and he looks generally scared, or anxious.

-

"There's...." I stop, then face him. "there's a reason." My eyebrows furrow again, and I cross my arms. "Well?" He looks up at me and wipes his eyes, then clears his throat. "I-I kinda... I..." I hum in confusion. "I LOVE YO-" After realizing what he said, he covers his mouth with wide eyes and a flushed expression.

-

I look at him as my face begins to heat up slightly. I slowly walk towards him. Not knowing what to do, I then give a peck on his cheek. He looks at me with a surprised expression while still having that same flushed face. "...I lo-" Before I could even speak, chuckling is then heard. I look behind me, to see the same boys who were with him earlier.

-

I hold up a fist to them with a glare. "Say anything and you're dead." Their current expressions are quickly replaced with fear, and then they slowly back away. After the incident, Roy then turns me around and smashes his lips onto mine while cupping my face. My eyes widen until I quickly melt into the kiss.

-

He lets go as his face seems a lot redder than before. I smile nervously, then I hold my face with my hands. "S-So... uhh..." I look at him, he then avoids my gaze. "A-Are we... a t-thing now...?" He holds out his hand. I smile and put my hand in his, "Yes, yes we are." He smiles widely and hugs me tightly, nuzzling his face into my neck.

-

I giggle and hug back. 'Today was one special day.' I smile as these thoughts run through my mind. Indeed, today is a special day.

---

(Words: 769)

-

(I'm not sure, but I think you turned me into a simp for this boy--)

-

(So the truth is, about why I didn't work on this, is that I'm extremely lazy and I began to lose tons of motivation while working on some of the pages.)

-

(Sorry if it's kinda cliche or cheesy. I felt nauseous today and I didn't get sleep, at all, but I hope this is good enough. And sorry if it's rushed, same reason as the first--)