(Horror/Comfort) Teen! Skid + Pump x Hurt! Reader: (Almost) Fatal Mistake.

(You're gender-neutral to be fair. This takes place in the city, week 3.)

-

(Note: Uh... if you're gonna ask why your request is taking long and why the request page is still closed, uh, I'm having some trouble putting the words together. It gets harder when there's no plot given along with the request, but I promise I'll try to get all of your requests out.)

-

(Another Note: On this page, I'm just gonna say you're somewhere around 15 and 16... because yes.)

-

(Requested by Polancosolis)

-

(Warning: Mentions of cannibalism, violence, and a very homicidal lemon man-)

---

Third-Person POV:

The city looked beautiful tonight. People were everywhere. They all sang, dressed and talked well. As for our little Y/N L/N, they came just to make a couple of friends here and there. Y/N walked through the crowd nervously. Some people were tall, short, weren't exactly human, have powers, etc, while Y/N is just a quiet and lonely stranger in the crowd.

-

"Oh- uh, sorry, excuse me, pardon m-" Y/N then bumps into a tall figure. They put a hand on their head and look up, to see a... lemon-headed figure. "Pardon me, let me help you up..." The figure holds out its hand for Y/N. Y/N looks at it, uncertain, before grabbing the figure's hand and standing up. "Uh... thanks?" The lemon-head smiles at them in a sort of goofy way.

-

"So... are you the silent Y/N everyone's talking about?" The figure asks them. Y/N looks up at them, confused. "Well, not everyone, and how do you know my name?" Y/N puts a finger on their chin in suspicion and confusion. "Let's just say a skeleton and pumpkin told me..." Y/N thinks for a moment before their head shoots up.

-

"You mean Skid and Pump?" Y/N asks. The figure looks down at them. "Those two are my friends." The figure continues to stare at them. "...I see..." The figure then walks away from Y/N. "Uh, H-Hey!" The figure looks back at Y/N. Y/N looks at them nervously before sighing. "W-What's your name?" Y/N chuckles nervously. The figure gives them a confused look.

-

"...Monster.." Y/N continues to look at them. "Sir, or... whatever you are, no, I m-mean your real name." The figure continues to stare at them. "Uh, we could talk in private if that's w-what you want!" Y/N runs over to the figure. The figure chuckles deeply and gives out their... hand, for Y/N. "...I'd love that, Y/N." Y/N smiles and grabs the figure's hand, following along with them.

-

As Y/N follows the lemon-head, they clear their throat in hopes of breaking the silence. "So, uh, anything y-you wanna tell me about yourself?" Y/N smiles at the figure nervously. They then walk into a dark alleyway. The figure leads Y/N to the darkest part, making Y/N slightly nervous and scared. "Well, I can't tell you, but I can show you this..."