(Angst/Fluff) Teen! Pump x Bullied! Reader: I'm fine...

(You're Female in this. This takes place around the neighbourhood in spooky month, then Pump's home... whatever the hell his home looks like.)

-

(Note: You're 15 while Pump is 17 on this page.)

-

(Another-Note: So sorry sister for being late by almost two weeks. I completely lost motivation and I had trouble putting these words together.)

-

(Requested by KieraStudioOffical)

-

(Warning: Violence, some strong language, bullying, and mentions of suicide.)

---

Third-Person POV:

As Pump attended to Y/N's unknowingly new wounds, he looks over at her in worry with a slight tint of fear. Recently, he started to see new wounds on Y/N each time he helped her with her bandages. Being extremely curious and concerned for her, he decided to just ask her in hopes of knowing. "...Hey Y/N?" She looks over at him blankly.

-

"Where did you get these wounds and bruises...?" Her expression changed into a slightly irritated one. "I fell down the stairs." His expression didn't change. He knew she was lying, but that sounded pretty convincing to him. "Y/N." His voice changes to a more serious tone, causing Y/N to growl at him. "It's none of your fucking business."

-

Pump seemed taken back by her sudden change of emotion. "Besides, those pricks are only gonna hurt me more..." Y/N mumbles under her breath. Unfortunately for her, he managed to hear it. "Who's hurting you and why?" Y/N shoots a glare at Pump before looking back into space. "Look, I don't want them to hurt you as much as they hurt me, got it?"

-

Silence enters, leaving Pump feeling slightly disturbed by Y/N's current emotional state. After a small moment of silence that felt like an hour, Y/N then looks back at Pump, shadows covering her eyes. "Those people hurting me... they're a couple of ''friends'' of mine." Pump didn't want Y/N to suffer like this, so he thought he needed to do something before she gets worse.

-

"As for why they are hurting me: They wanted me to hurt a couple of people for revenge, but I refused and as of that, they took me as a victim instead." Y/N explains, leaving Pump silent. Pump looks at Y/N with sadness and slight anger, then holds her hand tightly, only for Y/N to quickly move her hand away from his.

-

"...I should probably leave." Y/N wears a blank but angry expression. Pump stares at her as she exits his room, leaving him alone in silence. He knew they were gonna hurt her again, so he then got up and decided to follow her. She already left, which gave him more time to get himself ready before he could act on his plan.

-

Pump knew violence wouldn't fix it, so he thought talking would possibly work.