(Angst) Teen! Corrupted! Skid x Self-harming! Reader: Unrequited Love.

(You're female because... well, I don't know. Takes place in week 5.)

-

(Note: Inspired by a picture a friend of mine made, a very lovely but horrifying Vocaloid song, a fanfic I read a little while ago and my need for angsty stories.)

-

(Another Note: I have cancelled some requests due to how long it took me to write them, but I'm opening the request page back up so you guys could request more. All I have in my drafts are ideas of my own and at least 3 requests.)

-

(Requested by No one.)

-

(Warning: Corruption, mentions of suicide, self-harm and possible depressing topics.)

---

Third-Person POV:

Y/N looked at her now-bloody arms in silence. She wanted to know why she was like this, or better yet, why he just left her alone. Her eyes continued to burn from the amount of crying she's done earlier. She scratched at her cuts and previous scratches softly, before scratching harder at them. She stares at the blood slowly flowing before making more scratches.

-

'Hopeless' One scratch, 'Needy' Two scratches, 'Useless' Three scratches. This was a horrible and painful daily routine L/N has had for a while now. Scratch, grief, cry, walk and repeat. Y/N then enters a silent building in hopes of finding him, only to find nothing and no one. Y/N could feel tears forming from her eyes and a painful feeling in her throat.

-

Y/N continues to walk through the fake and blackened snow beneath their feet. She then stops walking as a burning sensation forms on her ankle. Y/N looks down to see that same black substance spreading from her foot. However, Y/N could care less about the substance. "I deserve it, anyway." Y/N says to herself and continues walking.

-

The girl looks around, tears silently flowing as she looks at the large and familiar tree. "That was fun." She stares at the beautiful but gloomy tree. "...Right, Skid?" Y/N chuckles weakly, thinking Skid is with her. "Who am I kidding..." She looks behind her, seeing a crimson sky from outside the doors. "...I don't even know where you are." Her voice echoes throughout the mall.

-

Y/N's tears flowed heavier as she stares. She scratches her arm again in hopes of distracting herself. Y/N then stops as some giggles echo through the building. She looks around, squinting her eyes as her tears blur her eyesight. The giggles come to a stop as she spots a figure staring at her. Y/N wipes her eyes and looks again to see a boy, an all-too-familiar one as well.

-

Skid's smile fades as he looks at her now-corrupted leg, then back up at her. Y/N didn't know what to do, but she didn't want to do anything. "Go ahead." She holds her arms up. "I want it all to end, dear." Skid stares at her for a moment before stepping back. He then shakes his head, his x-shaped eyes staring into her faded eyes.

-

She stayed silent for a moment before walking to the non-working escalator. Y/N walks up the escalator and enters a door leading to another hallway. Skid, confused, then follows Y/N past the hallway. His smile didn't return to his face, even in the slightest. "Ok, what is it you want from me, Skid?" Y/N comes to a quick stop, causing Skid to bump into her.

-

Y/N couldn't see it, but Skid stared at her, shocked, as her corruption gotten worse and she didn't have a single worry about it. He then reached his hand out before quickly taking it away. "You know... I'm surprised you still care about me." Y/N crosses her arms, corruption spreading onto her chest. "Even after that incident." Skid refused to smile about this.

-

"I-I know you're hurt, Y/N." Skid stutters, feeling anxious about Y/N's corruption. "Correction: Very hurt." Y/N adds, giving Skid a blank yet angry look. "Is this the corruption or you talking?" Y/N tilts her head in confusion. Skid didn't know how to answer that, so he stood there silent. "Guess I'll never know then..." Y/N puts her arms down.

-

"But I'll tell you a secret, dear..." Skid looks up at her, taking off his mask slowly. "I came here to end it all!" Y/N enthuses, smiling happily. Skid wasn't happy about this, at all. He steps closer to her and looks at her faded eyes. 'It's now or never, Skid.' Ran through his mind as he stared at her. "...Do you mind if I told you a secret, y'know, before you... that?"

-

Y/N gives him a confused yet happy smile and nods. Skid stares at her for a moment before hugging her tightly. "I love you." Y/N's expression became confused. "I-I love you, a-a lot..." Skid continues, still hugging. Y/N didn't know how to feel about this, or better yet, about her corruption. As Y/N's corruption spread faster by Skid's contact with her, she lets out a yawn.

-

"Hmm?" Skid holds her by the shoulders in front of him, confused. Y/N smiles at him weakly, still yawning. "O-Oh, uh... do you need to sleep, Y/N?" Skid asks her, looking at her confused. "Kinda, and this stuff burns a little..." Corruption then spreads onto her arms, her head and hands being the only things not yet affected.

-

"Uh... well, w-we could go to the h-house if you'd like!" Skid says, feeling slightly disturbed yet happy about Y/N's almost complete corruption. "Sure... S-Sure..." Y/N closes her eyes and leans onto Skid's chest, tired. Skid stares at her silently, his smile slowly forming back. Skid then picks her up carefully and starts walking back.

-

"Heh..." Skid smiles at a now-sleeping Y/N in his arms. "I guess there's still some good things here." He holds his mask in his hand, still walking.

---

(Words: 1013)

-

(I- uh- think I may or may not have flustered myself writing this and uh- yea-)

-

(After the hell of "Holes", I've written this in hopes of recovering from that edgy and terrifying thing-)