(Simple/Fluff) Teen! Neo! Skid x Reader: Honeypie.

(You're female in this. This takes place in the city.)

-

(Note: No one has requested neo skid yet so... here he is.)

-

(Another Note: You're around his age in this.)

-

(Requested by Polancosolis)

-

(Warning: Nothing other than a flustered skeleton boy.)

---

Third-Person POV:

Skid walks around the city with Y/N, chatting and smiling at each other. The pair walk over to a bridge, seeing the city lights from afar. "The lights look so beautiful!" Y/N stands over the bridge, her hands on the railing. The magenta-eyed boy smiles and stands beside Y/N. He grabs her left hand, causing Y/N to look at him. "Not as beautiful as you."

-

Y/N could feel her cheeks warming up by the minute, but she laughed it off and stared off. The cyan and magenta lights cover Y/N and Skid. "Who knew two pretty colours could make such an amazing sight..." Y/N sighs, backing up from the rail and looking at Skid. Skid didn't know what to do. He was awestruck by the H/C girl staring at him, her E/C eyes glowing in the light.

-

"Uh, Skid?" Y/N smiled nervously, walking over to Skid. "O-Oh, uh..." Skid continues to stare into her eyes. "I-It's just that, y-your so..." Y/N tilts her head, still looking at Skid. "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!" Skid realized what he said and quickly put his hoodie over his head, pulling the strings and tightening the hoodie. Y/N stares at him in silence, her cheeks slowly reddening.

-

Skid could hear 'Idiot' repeating in his head, his cheeks completely covered in light pink but hidden by his mask. Y/N grabs Skid's hand, causing him to untighten his hoodie. "Skid, please take your hoodie off of your head, please." Y/N smiled at him softly, blushing a bit. Skid was confused but nodded anyway, proceeding to take his hood off.

-

Y/N leaned in and lifted Skid's mask, causing his blush to come back. She leans in and lands a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widen and he quickly backs away from her, half of his mask being off. Skid backs up more and proceeds to fall over a rock. Y/N looks at him before chuckling a bit. She holds out a hand for Skid. Skid stares at her for a second before shakily grabbing her hand.

-

"I never knew you were this shy!" Y/N chuckles, her eyes being closed. "I-I'm not shy, Honeypie..." Y/N stares at him in silence before smirking a bit. Skid, confused, looks at her before realizing what he just said. He slowly fixes his mask and puts his hoodie back on, tightening it again. He puts his hands on his face and screams, Y/N laughing loudly.

---

(Words: 470)

-

(I'm sorry that it's kinda short, I ran out of motivation-)