(Simple/Fluff) Teen! Skid x Reader x Teen! Pump: Enough!

(You're Gender-Neutral in this. This takes place in a school... I think.)

-

(Note: I'm trying my best to keep up with my stories, so be patient with me.)

-

(Requested by Polancosolis)

-

(Warning: Minor swearing, minor violence, and two spooky simps.)

---

Y/N's POV:

"Oh, dear..." I stare off in the distance, currently seeing my two 'dear' friends fighting again. "Don't be so greedy!" Skid shoots a glare at Pump. "GREEDY?!" Pump glares back at Skid. It wasn't long for the both of them to start punching each other, resulting in a couple of students swarming them and teachers trying to separate them.

-

"Y/N, shouldn't you be in class by now?" The principal looks at me as she crosses her arms, staring at me suspiciously. I look at her with a nervous smile. "Um... yes?" She looks at me one last time before leaving. I sigh, then grab my bag... along with Skid and Pump's bags that were left on the ground after the incident.

-

I walk to the office, then in detention to see the boys glaring at each other. I clear my throat, causing both of the boys to look at me before their eyes widen. "This is getting out of control..." I give them both their bags. "We've been like this since we were kids." I put my hands on my hips, the boys look at the ground.

-

"Hey, at least we didn't kill each other!" I shoot a dark glare at Pump. He shivers before clearing his throat and avoiding my glare. "...As I was saying, it's time to stop all of.... this." I point to both of them. "Mrs/Mr. Y/n..." I look behind slowly, to see the principal glaring while looking down at me. "Uh... I just came to see my dear friends?" I chuckle nervously.

-

She leaves and shuts the door, along with a locking sound following it. I run up to the door and attempt to open it, only to notice it's locked. "You were saying?" Skid smirks a bit, I look back at him. "You should be glad I haven't ripped your head off... YET." I hold him by the collar. He just puts his hands up in defence while smiling nervously.

-

"Y/n, let's calm down..." Pump attempts to drag me away from Skid, I sigh and let go of him. Skid quickly backs away to the wall, staring at me with wide eyes. "I don't remember you being this scary..." Skid continues to stare at me, I stare back in silence. "...Neither do I." I look away, then at the clock on top of the doorway.

-

"So... how much longer until we're released from this dungeon?" I point at the clock. Skid begins counting his fingers quietly, before looking back at me. "...About an hour..." I stare at him in silence, the boys stare at me. After the silence, I go to the window to check if it's open, which: it isn't.

-

"Fuck..." I mutter under my breath. "If you spooky simps try anything, I'll use your head to break this window." They look at each other, then back at me. "...We're not simps." Pump crosses his arms, I smirk and hold a finger on my lips. "Well according to me, you were a simpy-simp the last time we had a sleepover!" I smile at him.

-

"The begging? The fighting? The simping? The overly romantic session?" Pump looks at the ground In embarrassment, skid smirking quietly. "Oh yeah." Skid looks at me with confusion. "That includes you too." I point at him, still smiling. He stops smirking and looks at me plainly. "But that doesn't mean I don't love you." They both shoot their heads up.

-

"I- W-What?" Pump looks at me with wide eyes, Skid looks at him, then me. "It's true." I smile at them with closed eyes. After a small while of silence, I'm then pinned to the ground. I open my eyes quickly to see both of them hugging me tightly. "Y-You're... kinda crushing my lungs h-here."

-

They start laughing and get up. I take a few deep breaths, before getting up and dusting off my clothes. "We were maybe a bit too young, but I loved both of you ever since I've moved into your- our neighbourhood." I walk up to both of them and kiss them both a kiss on the cheek, leading to Skid nearly falling over a desk and Pump falling to the ground.

-

"I think you killed him." Skid kneels, poking his chest a bit. "Then I guess I'll love you." Pump quickly opens his eyes and gets up, hitting Skid in the head. "I-I'M ALIVE!!" Pump yells, ignoring Skid groaning in pain while holding his head tightly. "So there's only one way this relationship could work." They both look at me.

-

"Both of you could love me, and I could love both of you, but the fighting has to stop." They look at each other plainly, before shaking each other's hand.

-

"Deal."

---

(Words: 868)

-

(Holy- 719 reads- thanks guys-)

-

(So... I kinda rushed writing this because I have school tomorrow- yea-)