(Simple/Fluff) Hatzgang x Reader: They're mine!

(You're Non-Binary in this. Again, no idea when it takes place, but I'm just gonna say it takes place in a school, again.)

-

(Note: School started, so I'm probably gonna have less time to work on this, so I'll try my best to write these stories longer and I'll try to write more.)

-

(Requested by divine-dreamyy)

-

(Warning: minor violence and three adorable simps.)

---

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, I hope you're not slacking off again..." My teacher looks down at me, holding a ruler in his hand. "Uh, no, not yet at least." I mumble the last part before getting back to writing. He hums before leaving my desk. I sigh and look up at the ceiling, then back down at my desk, the paper sitting silently.

-

I grab my pencil, and before I could even write, three bell sounds are heard from my phone. I grumble a bit and grab my phone from my backpack. I turn it on to see Roy, Ross and Robert all texting me. I furrow my eyebrows with confusion and open the messages:

-

"So, uh, meet me behind the school"

"There's something I need to tell you after school."

"Hey Y/N, please see me after class."

-

Not knowing what to do, I agree to all of them and put my phone away once I see my teacher coming back into the classroom. I begin writing anxiously, looking back at the teacher once he comes back to my desk. "Uh... Hello sir?" He glares at me and leaves me alone once again. 'Why are the teachers so scary...' I stare as he walks out again.

-

I look at the clock, currently seeing it's 5:58 pm right now. Still thinking of the messages a couple of minutes ago, I grab my bag and walk over to the door. I look left and right for my teacher in the halls. 'No sign of him.' I then begin running towards the back door and ram my body into it. I then hold my right arm tightly in pain, regretting what I did.

-

After a moment of pain, my attention from my pain is then focused on yelling. I walk over from behind the wall to investigate the yelling just to see all three boys yelling at each other. "YOU KNEW I LOVED THEM, YOU MORON!!" Roy argues with Robert. He glares and slaps him, only to get into a full-on fight with him.

-

"Calm down, what are they gonna think if they see one of us with a broken arm?" Roy then looks at Ross, still having that glare on his face. "So what?" Roy lets go of Robert and walks over to Ross angrily. "They won't love any of us." Ross crosses his arms. While staring at them from the corner, my eyes then shoot towards Robert staring at me with a blush.

-

"Um- I- Guys?" The other two look at him, then look at me when Robert points at me from the corner. "...Hey guys." I wave at them awkwardly. They all stare at me with wide eyes, blushes slowly forming. "Y/N, t-there's something I need to tell y-you..." Roy attempts to walk up to me, only to be held back by Ross.

-

Roy opens his mouth to argue before I hold a hand out. "Don't argue again. I hate that." They all look at me again. "Look, I get that you all been needing to tell me something, but I really hate it when my friends fight." I explain. "Uhh... Who... do you choose?" Roy looks at me with a hint of fear, or anxiety in his eyes.

-

I put my hand down and look down in silence. I then look back up and smile. "Well, I don't really see it as fair to choose just one, so..." They continue to stare at me. "Why not all of you?" I continue smiling, then I hold out my arms. After a small moment, they all smile and run up to me, pulling me into a group hug.

-

A blush slowly forms on my cheeks before I finally let go of all of them. "So... how is this gonna work?" Robert fiddles with his fingers. I put a finger on my chin, then look back at him. "Pray for the best, I guess."

---

(Words: 763)

-

(I'm currently feeling a little better. I just wanted to get this story done so I wouldn't have to stress about that, school and parents.)

-

(Uhh... 1k reads... HOLY GUYS-)