•Prologue•

There was a girl called (l/n)(y/n) that lived in the hidden life village she was beautiful, smart and strong. All of it came form hard work and studying but she had special eyes that are called 'heaven eyes' they looked as if the were diamonds and were absolutely charming, they could be used in many ways but one of them being that she can get some warnings in her dreams.

Although her eyes warn her they don't explain everything, it's sort of like a riddle which is one of the many reasons her intelligence increased.

She had dreamt of a nonhuman statue that was about to fall on the people below it, just as it was about to demolish them a black figure flashed by and demolished it you looked for that figure and in its place you saw an emerald eyed boy, (y/n) knew she had to guide him and so she left her village after the 4th ninjas war in order to help guide the man who'll save the world .

Link to photo: https://images.app.goo.gl/4pmTTmk29S6btn7w8

———————————————————————————————

Things to clarify:

Ps: you often wear the gem the one from the photo above and the previous chapter (A/n:the one hanging by your forehead, I have no idea what it's called 😑)

(y/n) is as intelligent as the Nara Clan spastically Shikamaru, she also has photographic memory.

(y/n) graduated from the academy at the age of 9 with team seven and was 13 by the time she finished fighting in the 4th ninja war.

She covers her eyes ( Like gojo from JJK), and doesn't need her sight to move because she can see the world through her feet because of vibrations (Like touph from The Last Air Bender) so she doesn't wear shoes often.

She looks like athanasia from 'who made me a princess' but you can choose your hair color.

Date: April2 2021
322 Words