•Chapter 10•

Yuno Pov

I saw (y/n) run to asta and tackle him into a hug, she was gushing over how cool he looked and how much stronger he got which made me feel a bit jealous.

After the matches between the royal I heard someone approach me.

"Yuno, wasn't it?"

I stay quiet and wait to see what else he's got to say

"You seem to be having a hard time finding an opponent, why don't you pair up with me"

I turn to see him from the corner of my eye, and followed him to the arena, and as we're walking over he starts to trash talk me saying things like 'you may have been chosen by the four leaf clover, but you are no noble' and 'I'll show you how far below us nobles you are, in status, power and wealth'. Yeah.....I just ignored him 😑.

"Begin!"

"You know that it's an honor just to be able to fight the great Salim de Hapshass"he said cockily while playing with his golden locks.

"You can tell this tale for the rest of your life once you get back to your village"

I just stared at him unbothered by what he's is saying.

"I'll at least treat you to a Nobel's Ultimate Attack: The God of Lightning Rising Salim" he said while opening his grimoire

Narration

Yuno calmly opens his grimoire as he watches a large ball of electricity form in-front of him .

"Yuno..." muttered asta slightly worried for his brother figure

"Yuno you better kick his a$s it else I'll kick both your a$s" yelled (y/n), Yuno wasn't sure whether or not that was a threat or words of encouragement but non the less he was happy that her attention was on him.

"I'll even pay for your trip back home" said Salim tauntingly before sending the huge ball you electricity to Yuno

"Wind Magic: Towering Tornado" Yuno said calmly counterattacking Salim with a tornado

Yunos tornado pushed Salim back and got Salim to get electrocuted by his on Magic.

Everyone witnessed Salim falling to the ground

"Salim, a nobel. Was defeated in an instant!"

"Y-you can't be serious!"

"That was awesome!" Yelled asta

"Woah way to go yuno!" Yelled (y/n) "that was impressive" she continued, making yuno slightly blush.

What they didn't know was the some captains saw and it made them feel a slight bothering feeling in their stomach and tightness in their chest.

Suddenly (y/n) felt the mysterious chakra dangerously close, she quickly turn her direction. Although the chakra was sort of familiar she'd rather be safe then sorry, just like a ninja saying that went something like 'never turn your back on something you doubt, because that down will grow and be a knife in your back and you'll have a sealed and regrettable fate'

(Author: I made that quote, mainly because I couldn't find one. So if you have a better quote then feel free to use it and share it in the comments)

And before she knew it she saw a hooded man standing in front her, and it's the mysterious man with chakra

(Y/n) Pov

I was about to pull a kunai until I heard him say "I apologize i didn't mean to scare you, it's good to see your okay

.