•Chapter 11•

Y/n Pov

I woke up to see the sun setting......wait the suns setting.

I quickly got up to shower and get dressed. I didn't really think about what I'm going to wear so I just wore whatever came out of the scroll then headed to Julius's office.

 I didn't really think about what I'm going to wear so I just wore whatever came out of the scroll then headed to Julius's office

Outfit D

As I was about to open the offices door I see Marx talking to Julius through a call.

"Where are you?! You have work to finish"

"Calm down its a great day to see Magic Knights and oh...is that the newcomer from The Golden Dawn"

"Julius don't you dare!"

"I'm going to go check them out, bye"

"JULIUS!!!"

Then the call ended, I silently walked away and headed to my assigned room and quietly closed the door.

"Sigh it seems they're busy" I thought out loud, I sat on my bed and began thinking on what I should do. I mean I've been sleeping all day and I was planning on hanging with Julius for the day but he's not here.

As time went by the sun has already set and I now came with an idea on what I should do before I officially become a Magic Knight.

And that was to visit Hage Village, so I got up and wore my ANBU mask and headed out from the window, once I got to the ground I summoned a Pegasus and we began flying towards Hage village.

As we were getting closer to the demon skull we heard a commotion.

"Hey, can you drop me off close to the skull"

"Of course Your Majesty"

As soon as I got dropped off I un-summon the Pegasus and began to quietly jump from tree to tree until I reached the skull and hide myself.

What I saw shocked me, I saw sister lily knocked out with a man threatening to burn her.

I decided to let yuno handle it but still kept my guard up Incase things got out of hand, so I hide my presence and observed what's going on.

"Sister.." called out yuno

"Hold it right there" said the hooded man

Yuno stoped and look at him waiting for him to continue "It would be a shame if the sisters face got burned" continued the man while holding his flamed hand close to sister Lily's face.

"Now then yuno. Why don't you hand over your grimoire" Asked the man "you won't be able to do anything without it"

"What do you plan to do with my grimoire?" Asked yuno

"Maybe I'll sell it, Maybe I'll burn it. I honestly don't care without your grimoire, you'll be a useless Magic Knight"

"Is that your plan, What is I refuse?"