•Chapter 4•

⛔️WARNING⛔️

This chapter will include cuss words and inappropriate language, if you don't like that then leave the story.

'......' thoughts

"......" speaking

The boys had recently turned 15 and were going to get their grimoires soon and they're getting exited.

Sister lily was currently helping asta because she accidentally used her grimoire on him because he was pestering them ( (y/n) and sister lily), "he never changes, it's as if he's a child" said Nash "Nash learn to respect your elders" she told Nash, "I'm not going to respect someone who's as childish as asta" he spat out you gave him a cold side glare, it made him shudder he turned his head to the side and mumbled a 'sorry' "don't worry about it Nash" stated Asta.

Flash Forward (Grimoire Day)

Everyone got dressed and ready to go and receive their grimoires, when we reached we saw a room filled with commoners,nobles and royals around the age of 15. Everyone but yuno and asta walked to the side of the room, we were waiting for a few minutes before we heard an old man who I assumed would be the mater of the grimoire tower talk "Greeting everyone, today is going to be one of the most life changing things you'll experience I the master of grimoire tower hope that you guys attend the Magic Knights ceremony as no one from hage has and hopefully even become the next wizard king" he said, suddenly grimoires began to fly to people.

(Y/n) Pov

(Just to not you aren't wearing bandages on your eyes your wearing Your ANBU mask to cover your eyes)

(Just to not you aren't wearing bandages on your eyes your wearing Your ANBU  mask to cover your eyes)

Link to photo: https://pin.it/4ekXUkq

I begin to hear people brag about their grimoires

"I can finally take over the family business"

"Mines bigger than yours "

"well mine in thicker than yours"

"This is my grimoire"

i then turn to see asta on his knees he then spoke and said "Umm...is my grimoire running late or something"

"Try again next year" said the master of grimoire hesitantly, everyone began laughing I was about to step in until there was a blinding light I turn to see that is was coming from what I assumed to be yunos' grimoire he had the four leaf clover, "I'm going to become the wizard king" he declared, I smiled feeling happy for the black hair boy.

Then I see asta step forward and stand in-front of yuno "You better be waiting for me yuno me because I'm your rival" declared asta but what yuno did next pissed-me-the-fuck-off, not only did yuno brush him of but everyone around him made fun of him.

' I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE' I thought, slowly setting out bloodlust making everyone fall to their knees or lean on a wall.

"All of you are judged asta based on magic and magic only, I don't have magic myself but i can singlehandedly kick all of your asses and check your self out you can't handle a little bloodlust so if I were to go all out on you, you would have died in a few seconds and i would sleep peacefully without any regrets you wanna know why because I have killed many people before you" this made some tremble and even cry.