•Chapter 12 pt.1•

Julius Pov

I was woken up by someone shaking me frantically, I open my eyes only to meet (y/n) looking distressed.

I sat up straight and began trying to calm her down so she can explain what's going on.

I slowly pulled her and sat her on the bed next to me and asked "what's wrong?"

She looked at me and said "it's happening"

I didn't get what she meant so I asked for her to explain a bit more.

"Clover is going to encounter its first obstacle"

"And what might that be?"

"I'm not sure when but some time soon Clover is going to be under attack, and one of the Captain knights will suffer a fatal injury, lucky he survives but fall into a deep coma" she explained

This shocked me as I was about to speak she cuts me off.

"Is there a Magic Knight Captain that uses fire or flams of sort?" She asked

"Yes, Captain Fuegoleon Vermillion" I said "I hope you don't mind me asking but why"

"Because in the vision it specifies that the person that will be in a coma is someone with fire ability.....but."

"But?"

"We mustn't change what is going to happen, neither of us can interfere in the battle. But I'll make sure to heal the injured which include fuegoleon"

"Two question, one you can heal? Two why can't we interfere"

"Yes I can heal, I was training by the best healer in the hidden leaf village. And for the reason why is because once he awakes he will also awaken strong power I think it showed a fire dragon or salamander and with it he assists in saving Clover Kingdom"

I took a minute to take everything in before taking a deep breath and standing up, I turn to her and handed her my hand, I noticed her confusion.

"Let's get you to your room"

She look at my hand once more before grabbing it and allowing me to walk her to her room.

Once we traded her room I wished her a good night and as I turned around to leave I felt something wrap around my torso.

I felt (y/n) resting her head on against my back.

"Goodnight Julius, thanks for everything" she whispered before entering her room.

I stared at the floor trying to ignore the heat rushing to my check.

"....Yeah" I whispered before I head back to my room.

~Time Skip to after the dungeon~

Asta and Noelle where now wondering in the Clover Kingdom Royal Capital because the Magic Knight Headquarter wanted a report on the dungeon.

Asta was amazed by the view while Noelle was nervous about being with him.

As they continued their walk towards Headquarters they bump into three members of the Golden Dawn, which happen to be Klaus, Mimosa and Yuno.

Once they find out that they are both heading to send a report to Headquarters they agreed to go together.

Once they reach yuno and asta are surprised to see the all three of the Noble's got on once knee and bowing their head forward.

"Who's this flashy old guy?" Asked asta

"You fool! That's the current Wizard King, Julius Novachrono!" Said Klaus slightly raising his voice

"What!?" Yelled asta, while both of them look at Julius is confusion and surprise

'This current guy...

Is the wizard king' though both the commoners

Y/n's Pov

As I was sitting in my room by the window with a book in hand, I didn't realize that I began to space out. Then suddenly I hear an explosion I turn to see the capital in fire.

It took me a second to realize what was going on, this is what the vision warned me about.

I got up and began heading to Julius office.

"It's time" i said the moment I stepped into the room.

"Is their anything in particular that we should do" Asked Julius raising his eyebrows at me

"Well I think that I should send a few clones to heal and escort the injured citizens meanwhile I'll prepare a room for Fuegoleon so I can begin healing him"

"It amazes me how you think quick on your feet"

I looked at him before laughing

"Your aware that I rule my own country too,right?"

This seemed to shock him "I was aware that you were a royal but I didn't think you ruled, you're rather young"

"Then what do you think I was doing in my room everyday, my knights can teleport to me from my shadows so when I have any documents or thing that I should complete they send it to, and they keep me updated on everything that happens in my village"

"Any ways I'll go prepare everything and waiting for you to bring Fuegoleon to me"

He nods then get up and we part ways.

"We might have to know each other for long but I hope that you'll get the best possible outcome out of today.....Fuegoleon"

——————————————————————————————————

Date: August, 22 2021

844 Words