•Chapter 12 pt.2•

North district

"They're disgusting..." said Noelle

"Is my rival safe?" Asked Leopold

"We can look for that Black Bulls boy later, Leo. These things possess magic, but they aren't alive" responded Fuegoleon trying to get his brother to focus on more important matters

"In that case..

...We have to crush them until they can't get back up"

"See if you can take my magic! Flame magic:Spiral Flames!" Yelled Leopold determinedly

"Flame Magic:Sol Linea!" Called out Fuegoleon

Both Vermillions began to send attacks trying to protect the citizens, their comrades and them selves.

"A-Amazing.." thought Noelle out loud

The Magic Knights began to skillfully take out their enemy, one by one they fell as some began to feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in the effort they displayed.

What they didn't notice is that a group of women where also assisting behind the scenes by healing majority of the citizens.

'I feel as if the number of Injures are decreasing.... I shouldn't think about it too much it must mean that the others are taking care of defending our people' thought Mimosa

~A little time skip by me getting impatient~

"Ahhh-"

"AHHHHH"

"Fuegoleon!"

Noelle, Asta and Leopold screamed out in panic as they saw Fuegoleon laying in-front of them.....half dead and arm missing.

"That's impossible....there's no way Fuegoleon lost...my brother wouldn't...." Said Leopold muttering to himself

And on cue Captain Fuegoleon grimoire appears.

"It's still intact, which means....he's still alive " said Noelle

She rushes to rip her dress in order to stop the bleeding.

"If only Mimosa was here..."

~Back with (Y/n) and Julius"

"Julius I think the number of enemies are decreasing"

"Yeah...so it seems"

"Well I think it's time for me to help Fuegoleon"

"Go ahead...I have something to do"

"Which is?"

"Let's say it's a rescue mission"

With that (y/n) began sending capital knights and a doctor/magician to Fuegoleon to stop the bleeding a bit so that they retrieved him.

I entered a special room with that looked a lot like a hospital room, got my hair out of my face and wore my doctor coat.

After a few minuets I hear a knock on the door before they barge in, in a rush they place Fuegoleon on the bed and rushed out so I can begin.

My heart ached when I saw Fuegoleon. He was bleeding a lot, has a missing arm, getting paler and what caught my eye, his grimoire seemed to break?

From what I heard that when a grimoire breaks or evaporates it means who ever owns it is dying, which freaked me out.

I quickly came to the conclusion to use The 'Mitotic Regeneration: The Hundred Healings' then make physical contact to temporarily transfer it.

By doing this I can heal him and transfer some chakra, yes I'm aware of the fact that he technically don't have chakra but his physical and spiritual energy is imbalance so it's threatening his life. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct but doctor sometimes have to take risks so I'm guessing that if i transfer some chakra it will stabilize his spiritual energy better.