Prologue

As I was walking up the mountain path I began to think about all the stuff I did in a past so far: my training, old lady Olivia who raised me, my stupid goddess, and some disgusting elfs in my village can't believe that they called me dirty blood, unbelievable. Though there were some good people in the village like grandma and grandpa even that stupid goddess was kind though i never got her name, but i did grow to be a lvl 5 thanks to her and old lady Olivia. As i was thinking about all of this things i reached the top of the mountain I looked forward and in awe I late out a gasp.

Y/N: "wow that huge city is Orario"

I saw it the grand town of mighty adventures where your wildest dreams can be fulfilled, Orario. I heard from my aunt and goddess about this city but when they said it was grand they weren't kidding. The city was huge in a circle shape and other than many houses there was a huge tower in the middle that it looked like it reached the heavens itself. As i was looking i only had one though if i found a familia I would live there, that to me was just amazing.

I have decided it was enough of standing in awe of the city so i started to walk towards it. After some time I reached the outer walls and boy THEY were huge my eyes shined with excitement.

Suddenly I hear guard laugh slightly while looking at me, was confused was something funny mister just to let you know probably could kick your ass! That's what wanted to say but kept my composure if I got angry he would have won so I just smiled at him. When he looked at me his eyes went wide with little blush, in that moment went in confusion why the hell was he blushing??? While wondering what the hell was wrong with this male guard i looked around to find similar reaction on people around me and than I heard whispers.

Random male: "wow that human looks beautiful.

Random female: "since when were male humans that handsome?"

Random female: "I guess there many wonders in a this world."

Wait why do they think so highly of me me beautiful sure cute but beautiful? And there was one more thing human? Why do they think I am a human?

As I though about these things I was the next one in the line for entry fee. Then the guard started.

City guard 1: "What is your reason to coming to Orario"

Y/N: "Well i am looking to become an adventure"

City guard 1: "Is that so, so were you in a familia before coming to Orario?"

Y/N: "Why would he ask me that? Hmmmmm? I will tell him that i wasn't in any familia before, lets's see what kind of reaction is he going to have."

Y/N: "No, I wasn't. Why do you ask anyway?"

City guard 1: *sights in a disappointment* "Kid you better go home there is no way a newbie like you can be an adventure. I mean look at you, you mighty be tall but from one look I can see that you are weak!"

Y/N: "THIS ASSHOLE, YOU OBVIOSLY CAN'T SEE SHIT UHHHHH I AM SO ANGRY but I have to keep calm remember old lady Olivia words with calm mind and strong willpower everything is possible, so I need to calm myself even though if I had my lvl 5 status he would be toast!"

Y/N: "Is that all mister can I just pay and go now?"

City guard 1: "This little brat did he ignore me no matter don't blame when you die!"

City guard 1: "Ok but don't blame me if you die. The fee is 10 000 valis"

Y/N: *taking money out of my bag* "Here you go hope you have a nice day" *I wave as I say my goodbyes*