Chapter 3

After a good night sleep i woke up in 5 AM. I took my sword and went outside to practice, but this time i added weights to myself for more efficient way of training. As i trained for about 2 hours i decided to visit the city and see what this monsterphilia is all about. As i walked into the room where i kept my stuff and equipment i saw bell still sleeping, so i left him a letter saying i am off to do some stuff. I walked around streets of Orario unlike usually they were for once empty, well there were some people but not a lot them, i guess it's still early in the morning for civilians to come out i guess. As i continued walking i saw Mia Grand in front of her shop, so i went and said hi.

Y/N: "Grand-san what are you doing so early in the morning?"

As i said this she turned around to answer me

Mia: "I could ask you the same thing boy also it's rude not to say hi before asking questions."

Y/N: "My apologize Grand-san and good morning to you."

Mia: "Uhh drop "Grand-san" and call me mama mia like everybody else also good morning brat off to the dungeon i see."

Y/N: "Understood and not actually i am here to see monsterphilia i heard that they bring monster's to the surface but i guess i am to early."

Mia: "Yeah, you are they start at afternoon around 12h so you have about 4 hours left."

Y/N: "I see, it's good thing i brought my equipment with me then. Well i will see you later Gra- uhh mama mia-san."

Mia: "HEY kid!"

Y/N: "What?"

Mia: "Come over here let me give you a drink."

Y/N: "Is it on the house?"

Mia: "Hell no it's not you will have to pay but i am still not open so you should feel honored that i am giving you anything in the first place. I am not famous for giving drinks so easily before i open."

Y/N: "I see.... thanks 1 drink won't kill nobody i suppose."

Mia: "Now that's a spirit, come on then."

After drinking:

Jeez what a strong liquor thank the gods for my abnormal resistance, as i was thinking where the hell did she get such strong liquor i tried to remember what we talked about,  but the only thing i remember is asking about that girl Syr, it was weird in the beginning she looked ready to fight me as if i was attacking who knows who. But i did get something interesting she told me she appeared in dark era of Orario.

Dark era of Orario:

The times when zeus and hera familia fell from power and Evilius took more power and ruled in fear it took the hole of Orario to face the Evilus. Every single familia worked together to fight those guys, and not just in Orario, outside there were some Evilus members but most were taken out by neighbouring adventures like myself, heck even some assassin's helped for the right price of course. 

So who is she? I am no closer to finding out. What if she harms bell? Of course i would kill her but i better avoid killing somebody if possible but i wouldn't mind. Uhhhh curse you bell it's like you are some kind of chick magnet or some kind harem king what the hell!!!!

Somewhere Bell sneezed

As i was thinking about Syr i felt somebody following me. OHOHOHO who are you? After i went into the dark alleys of Daedalus street i made a sharp right, as i waited for person to come running to my surprise he/she attacked me from above. Having my mind's eye tell me to dodge i did so. And as i dodged i drew out my sword and took my stance. I stood there for about a second trying to see who attacked me just to see a blond elf with wooden sword. She looks like that adventure Gale Wind but why return now and for me of all people?