Chapter 10

After yesterday's party that was being held by Apollo we safely returned home. I though he was the one to take actions when things don't go his my way, but i guess i was wrong. So i woke up at 04: 00 AM to go to the dungeon, before leaving i left a latter saying i will spend about 3 to 4 days in the dungeon. And with that Y/N left.

Y/N: "I must polish my swords skills even more."

The dungeon 5th floor 3 days later:

As i was training, I noticed that not only did my senses and over all power went up, but also my swordsmanship has gotten better too!

As i finished my last couple of swings i start spinning my sword and sheathe it back to it's scabbard.

Y/N: "*sigh* I guess these couple of days of training has helped me a lot to get used to my status as a lvl 6

Y/N: "*sigh* I guess these couple of days of training has helped me a lot to get used to my status as a lvl 6."

And with that i start my return to the surface.

Guild hall:

As i returned to the surface i noticed that there was a lot of tension and excitement.

Y/N: "I wonder what is going on?"

As i walked towards guild workers, i picked up a conversation between some adventures.

Adventure 1: "Damn I bet they will be toast against them in a war game."

Adventure 2: "Yeah Hestia familia doesn't stand a chance."

Y/N: "What? We are in a war game? When? How? Who is our opp- APOLLO!"

As i head them talking i rushed towards Eina.

Y/N: "Eina! Is it true? Hestia familia is going into a war game?"

Eina: "Uh yes... Though i haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? Though your familia didn't request a search party so i guess they knew you were ok."

So that means they got my latter and judging by her tone that also means they are safe.

Y/N: "Thank the gods and i was in the dungeon for couple of days."

Eina: "YOU WERE WHAT! HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS! YOU ARE JUST A LVL 1 DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!"

As she screamed my ears could fall off. But that is not a problem now. The problem is Apollo familia! I guess it's time for me to reveal my true lvl.

Y/N: "Anyway where is Hestia now Eina i have to go."

Eina: "Uh yes she is with hepaistos since your home got destroyed. Also could you imagen she could have been killed with that attack."

Wait first off all YES! Now we will have to look for a new place. And are Apollo familia crazy? Don't they know the punishment if you kill a god?

Y/N: "Anyway Eina i have to go now."