Chapter 7

After i handed Bell and Lili to Fels-sama i went on my mission to follow Loki familia on there expedition to the floor 59. While i followed them i was rly impressed with this familia. There teamwork, skills, magic and etc. were all amazing, but the most amazing one was Finn Deimne aka Braver. With his tactics there familia rarely suffered any injuries. Of course there were other first-class adventures, but still with out Braver tactics some times they would be in big trouble.

34th floor:

I was still following the Loki familia, though some times the first-class would turn my directions. I wonder what hestia and Bell are doing. Speaking of hestia she did say i had a new spell after i read the grimoire that Fels-sama gave me after the mission on the 24th floor. 

Flashback:

Y/N: "Hestia, would you mind if you show me my status?"

Hestia: "Huh? Why though you already know them?"

Y/N: "Well i read the grimoire that i had so i wonder what kind of spell i got and what it does so come on just do it."

Hestia: *sigh* "Fine, just lay down on the bad"

After Hestia put my status was put on the paper, nothing changed from my old stats bc i didn't want to update them so my basic stats were the same. Then i noticed i had another spell beside my reinforcement and Great Frost. The spells name was Rho Aias.

What and interesting name. 

Hestia: "Rho Aias huh?"

Y/N: "Yes, why does Rho Aias means anything?"

Hestia: "I don't know it just sounds interesting, also on the paper it says what your new magic does."

As i heard her say that i immediately look at my paper to read what it says.

Rho Aias- This spells forms 7 layers of 6 petals flower that works like a shield. Everything that is behind the shield will be protected. For every layer broken the body of the user will take dmg. Any thrown object no matter how strong  will be stopped, magic is not included.

The chant:

I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood.-Rho Aias

Hmm a good magic for both group and solo battles. This spell will be useful. I guess i take dmg if the layer is broken, but i guess that is the price for such a short chant. I also noticed that the spell's strength is based on my lvl and my magic. Hmmmm i will have to test this spell later.

Hestia: "Anyway i am going now Y/N see you later!"

Y/N: "See you."

Flashback end:

As i returned back from my thoughts i returned to tailing the Loki familia.

50th floor:

Damn is this familia strong they made it here so easily. I am getting more and more impressed with Braver and Loki familia in general here. But as i was observing them i noticed that Braver picked couple of them to follow him to the deeper into the dungeon. As they went i followed but they were speeding trough it so i had to follow at the same speed. Until the orange elf got caught by spider like monster.

Y/N: "I want to help but i can't blow my cover. Oh hell screw it."

As i was about to leap in and save her, a huge blast came from below cutting her string and sending her to abyss. Then i noticed the group got into the two groups one went after the orange elf, while the other went the regular path.