Chapter 12

Tonight we were having a dinner as usual. After we finished we all went to bed, only for me to notice that Welf, Lili and Bell woke up. I wondered what they were doing so i followed them.

After some time we arrived at entertainment district.

Y/N: "wow i never though they would be here."

As i continued to follow i noticed that they were following Mikoto? What is she doing here?

Y/N: "Ok guys explain what is happening?"

Lili: "Y/N-sama?"

Bell and Welf: "We are just following Mikoto and Chisuka."

Y/N: "I know that they are beautiful but this isn't a way."

Before they could say anything i already confronted 2 girls. After i started talking, they later explained to us why they came here. It was because there friend was here. As we were about to go back i noticed that Bell was missing.

Y/N: "Where is Bell?"

Lili: "OH NO BELL-SAMA WILL BE EATEN."

Y/N: "By the gods just go home you 4 i will look for Bell."

Lili: "But..."

Welf: "Ok we will be going now."

Y/N: "No word to Hestia ok?"

Welf: "You can count on me."

And like that my search continued. I was looking for Bell everywhere, but i couldn't find him. The only place i didn't check was the base of Ishtar familia. So i decided to put on the mask an sneak in. As i was on the window i could see Bell surrounded by amazoness, so i did nothing.

Y/N: "It's time for you to become a man Bell so i won't be helping you."

Then a huge frog entered the room, she started about how she is the most beautiful woman in the world and that she will have Bell.

Y/N: "Does  she have mirrors? Also isn't she the captain of Ishtar familia, wait if she starts going after Bell won't he be caught fast after all that ugly frog is lvl 5."

As i was thinking about these things i noticed that the chase already begun.

Y/N: "Damn it i was thinking way to much i have to catch up."

So i ran, and ran until i found my familia member about to be caught by the frog, but i won't allow that.

Bell pov:

As i was about to be caught by this huge amazoness i saw Shadow(Y/N-san) kick the amazoness away.

Shadow: "Run."

Bell: "Yes."

So i continued to run.

Y/N pov: 

Ugly: "You dare hit my beautiful face!"

Y/N: "Are you sure you don't have a mirror?"

Ugly: "What was that!?"

Y/N: "By the gods do you always talk this much, i came here to end you ugly."

Ugly: "You can try but i am lvl 5 moron!"

And with that she charged, she was slow. Compared to other first-class she was really slow, so i didn't bother with her much and side stepped her charge and kicked her straight in the gut. She held the spot where a kicked with her hands with angry look in her eyes.

Ugly: "You will pay for that!"

Y/N: "3 minutes."

Ugly: "Huh!?"