I've missed him

Pic of Liam--------------------------------------->

==============================================================================

Hunter (POV)

I couldn't get Adam out of my mind all day. Every time I tried he would come back even when I tried to distract myself with helping a customer he would still pop back up. Do I really want to make him go away I thought to myself. It had been months since the last time I had a dream about Adam and now he's back. In the dream it was a full moon night and I was sitting on the dock at the lake in my home town. I was kicking my feet in the cool water when I heard the sexiest voice say my name "Hunter."

I slowly turned my head to see Adam standing behind me with a sweet smile on his face. He came and sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest taking in deep breaths of his scent. "Hunter its time." he whispered. "Time for what?" I asked.

I looked up at his beautiful face and he was still smiling. "It's time for us." he said and with that he kissed me on my lips. It was the best kiss I've ever had in my life. His lips had felt so soft and warm. Then I woke up. Now I miss him and wish he was real and that he could be my boyfriend. I guess I shouldn't have wished he was real because that's when things started to get crazy.

I was working on a sale display in the store when Colton ran up to me and said "He's back! Liam's back and he has a hot friend with him!" I pated Colton on the back trying to calm him down. "O.K. Hunter I'll have Liam and you can have his friend." I shook my head and went back to fixing the dis play. "Colton, I'm good." I said and I was I didn't need some guy. "No you're not," Colton put his hands on my shoulder and turned me around "look at him."

Frist I saw Liam the guy Colton want shut up about. I had to omit he was super sexy and tall. Then I looked over at he's friend and my mouth hit the floor and I'm sure my heart stopped. I was looking at Adam the guy of dreams. What would you do if you saw someone that you didn't think was real? I couldn't think straight so I tried to run, but Colton caught me. "Where do you thank your going?" he asked

"It's him! It's Adam!" I whispered loudly "The guy from your dreams." he asked. I nodded my head yes my heart was beating a mile a minute and I thought I was going to faint. "This is a good thing. Oh here they come." I looked down as they walked up. "Hey Liam." Colton said in a sexy voice

"Hey" Liam answered back. I could feel someone's eyes on me, but I didn't want to look up to see who. "So what can I help you with?" Colton asked he tapped me on the shoulder a sign that he wanted me to say something. "Y-Yeah what c-can we h-help y'all with?" I stuttered

"I and my friend Adam want to find some books so we need help." Liam said coolly. How in the hell is it possible that he can look just like Adam and have the same name. "I can help you and my friend here can help Adam." I looked at him in shock and Colton just winked at me and walked off talking to Liam leaving me alone with Adam. I can't be scared of him he's just a guy that happens to look like my perfect guy he doesn't bite or anything.

I looked into his beautiful grey eyes and said "Is there any type of book your into?" He smirked at me then said in his sexy deep voice "I'm more into the classics." His voice and the way he looked at me made my heart beat faster. "Follow me and I'll show the classic section." he followed me closely to the back of the store he was so close that I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. When we got to the back of the store he asked me if I had any suggestions on what he should get. Looked though the titles of books till I found it. "Here it is it's one of my favorites." I gave him the book and he read the title out loud "To Kill a Mocking Bird. I've heard good things about this book, but I've never read it."

"Well, it's really good and I think you will enjoy it." I told him. "Thanks I well." he said

It's weird the way he looked at me like he wanted to do something, but he was using all his power to stop himself. "Do you want to join me for coffee?" he asked "Yes." I answered with out even thinking about it I just wanted more time with him to talk. "And I think you should invite your friend. I think he and Liam have a little crush on each other." he said

"O.K. I'll ask him." I didn't want Colton or Liam to come I just wanted it to be me and Adam, but whatever. I checked Adam's book out and he said that he and Liam would me us at Bauhaus one of the best coffee shops in the city. Time seemed to fly by and before I knew it we were in the car on our way to our date. I guess you could call it that.

We parked the car a block away because it's difficult and expensive to get a parking place up close. "I think Liam likes me." he said with the biggest smile on his face . "I'm really happy for you. I never thought that you would find someone that you would want to be your boyfriend." I said.

As we made our way into the coffee shop I felt my nerves set in; Adam makes me nervous ,but I like it I don't even know him ,but at the same time I feel like I've known him all my life. We walked up to the second floor and found the guys at a table in the back close to the widow which gave a great view of the neighborhood. "Hey." Adam quickly stood up and pulled out my chair for me and when I sat down he pushed it in like a true gentlemen. "Thanks." I said shyly "Your welcome." he said

They had already ordered for us so we didn't get the chance to choose what we wanted, but it was O.k. I thought it was kind of sweet of him to do that. Liam and Colton hit it off they talked about everything like  things they have in common which was a lot while me and Adam just awkwardly looked at each other. After a while Colton and Liam left probably to go have sex which left me and Adam alone. "So....Adam are you from around here?" I said trying to get a conversation stared. "No," he said "We're just here to see the sites."

"Do you like what you see?" I asked

Adam looked me up then down and bit his bottom lip which made  me want to taste those delicious looking lips. "I really like what I see." he said. I had a feeling he wasn't talking about the sites, but he was talking about me which made me blush. Was Adam really flirting with me. I thought to myself.

"So, do you injoy working at the book store?" He asked. "Yes," I said. "I really love to read so working at a book store just seemed natural." I looked down at my watch and saw the time. "I think it's time for me to go its kind of late." I said as I got up from the table. Adam jump up to "Do you need a ride."

"Yes, thank you."

When we made it to the apartment Adam followed me to my door. I left the door open for him hoping he would follow me in, but when I looked back he was still standing  there with his hand reasting on the door frame. "Are you going to invite me in." he asked with a sexy smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you can come in."

Adam came into the house pulled off his jacket and then he looked me up and down again like he loves what sees are something. "So.....What do you want to do?" he kept glancing at my bedroom door, but no we're not going there.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked

"Mmm....what kind?"

"You pick."

Adam chose a historical movie about the civil war that was really fascinating to me, but half way though the movie I could feel myself getting tired and sleepy. "You tired?" He asked and I nodded my head yes. Adam wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest breathing in his intoxicating scent. I knew that shouldn't fall asleep with someone that I don't really know, but I felt good with Adam I felt.........protected.

When I woke I felt something nice and warm pressed up against me. "Baby stop moving and go back to sleep." a sleepy voice said.

Oh my God did I sleep with Adam?