I Want to Dance With Him

Hunter (POV)

I was shocked I jumped up. I like Adam, but I didn't want to have sex with him I thought not this soon. I pulled the cover off and I was shocked at what I saw. "Liam why did you pull the cover off me!" Colton yelled. I was confused for a second "What, Colton it's me Hunter."

Colton rubbed his eyes then looked at me "Hunter why are you in my hotel room."

"What are you talking about this is my room. Why are you here?" he looked around the room when realization donned on him he started to laugh. "Oh, Liam must have brought me back home." he sat up in bed and I moved over and sat by him. Colton laid his head on my shoulder still laughing I could smell a hint of alcohol on his breath. "Oh, Hunter last night was so amazing." he said.

"Why?" I asked. Colton just smiled at me. "Did you have sex with Liam?" 

"Oh, Hunter don't look at me like that I'm happy Liam is a good guy and that's what I've always wanted." He had a hurt look on his face. I didn't want him to think that I didn't want him to be happy so I said "Colton I'm happy for you and I want you to be happy no matter what." Colton smiled which let me know I was back on his good side. "SO........ is Liam good in bed?"

"Yes!" he yelled at the top of his lugs. "He's like a wild animal in bed. When he growls it makes me go crazy."

"He growls?" I asked

"Yes, and he is sooooooo big if you know what I mine." me and Colton burst out laughing at what he had said. Colton was crazy put that's why I loved him.

"So what are you doing today?" he asked

"I was just going to watch PewDiePie on YouTube." I love watching PewDiePie videos they're so funny if you haven't seen them I highly recommend them.

"You're not watching YouTube tonight." Colton said as he walked to the door. I jumped up and followed him to the kitchen. "Why?" I asked. Colton opened the fridge to get the orange juice and poured himself a glass. He took a sip of the juice then said "Because we're going to a masquerade. Adam invited us."

"I can't go to a masquerade I have nothing to ware."

"I knew you would say that so I went out and got you something."

Looks like there's no way out of this. It's not that I didn't want to see Adam again because I did it's just that I don't like parties ,but I guess I can go if that mines more time with him.

Later that night........

Adam (POV)

It's time I told Hunter everything I thought to myself. I looked out into the backyard where the masquerade was taking place. I couldn't wait any longer I needed my love here in this mansion with me. I paced back and forth on my balcony wondering what was taking so long for him to arrive. "Someone needs to cool down," Liam said "you need a drink?"

"I need to know what could possibly be taking him so long." I said

Liam put his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed it "Calm down he will be here soon. Colton called and told me." I relaxed and let out a sigh "So I see you are falling for Colton." I said

Liam smiled and walked the side of the balcony "Yeah, I think Colton is becoming something special for me." I smiled I was happy that my longtime friend was finding someone he can be happy with. A brisk wind blew by carrying a sweet scent of vanilla and cinnamon it had to be my Hunter.

"It looks like our boys are here." Liam said

We put on our mask and rushed outside to meet them it's a good thing we can move very fast. When my eyes met Hunter's eyes it felt like time stopped and we were the only two people at the party. Hunter looked elegant and enticing in suit everything on him was just right to his gold mask he ware to the way his pants fit in all the right places.