What Can I Do Without Him

Pic of Chistopher----------------------------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter(POV)

I laied down in my bed my mind racing with all the new information on my old lives. My mouth was dry and my heart was pounding, hurting, filling my throat so I couldn't breathe. Why had he touched my cheek and why did it fell so good like warm electricity was runing through my body. The caress had been gentle, almost sad, but not frightened.

And why was I still thinking about it, like I was expecting him to appear in my bedroom...............and pull me into his strong arms and whisper in my ear with his sexy deep voice "Hunter you look so beautiful tonight."

I must be crazy are a littile sick in the head because a part of me still wants Adam even if he did kill me I still love him.

After what happen tonight noting is the same anymore and I'm not the same person I was before tonight. Everything around my seemed like some carefully staged movie set that was supposed to be real, but wasn't, and only I could tell the difference.

I feel like a stanger in my own home, I thought, putting one hand to my neck where I could just detect two little puncture marks. Oh, God, how am I ever going to know what's real again?

But I should be happy; I should be greteful. I probably just saved my own life out there. I was alone with a vicious, evil, murderous monster, and.......

I felt hollow and aching. It wasn't until I rolled over in bed to turn on my radio that I remembered to look down at my hand. The song Dark Doo Wop by MS MR, was playing as I looked at the ring on my fourth finger. It was made of gold and either white gold or silver . It was shaped like a rose, with the stem twining around the finger and back on it self in an intricate knot. The blossom was inset with tiny stones-black transparent stones. Black diamonds? I wondered.

It was beautiful. The craftsmanship was exquisite. Every delicate leaf and tiny thorn was perfect. But a black flower?

It's a symbol of the Night Word, my mind told me. A symbol of people who've been made into vampires.

Adam wanted me to wear the ring; he claimed it would proctect me. But knowing him, it was probably another trick. If it had any spells on it, they were probably spells to help him control me.

It took nearly an hour to get the ring off. I used soap and butter and vaseline, pulling and twisting until my finger was red, aching and swollen. Nothing worked, until at last the pick I was using slipped and blood welled up from a cut. When the blood touched the ring it seemed to loosen, and I quickly wrenched it off.

Then I stood panting with the ring in my hand. I'm tired......I'm so tired. I'll think about everything tomorrow, try to sort out my life. But for now.....please just let me sleep.

Adam(POV)

"What do you want Chistopher?" I demaned

He didn't say anything he just smirked at me and motioned for me to come over to him. Reluctantly I made my way over to him.

Chistopher is my creator, he was the one who made me a vampire. He is the one who made me a monster.

He was laying across my bed with his shirt off slowly caressing his chest with his eyes half clossed looking at me. "What's wrong Adam, you don't look happy to see me." He purred.

"I'm never happy to see you." I said. He smiled and sat up in the bed patting the black silk sheets beside him. I sat down on the bed and Chistopher quickly put his arm around my neck pulling his body closer to mine then he pressed his forehead to mine looking me in my eyes with pale blue ones.

"Mmmmm...Adam I've missed you so much." He said. Chistopher calmly unbuttoned my shirt and ran his hands up and down my chest. "It's only been twenty-five years." I said.

"Only twenty-five it seemed much longer." He started to lightly graze his fingers over my nipples sending waves of pleasure through my body. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to resiste him. I knew he was trying to seduce me, but it wasn't going to work. Chistopher was a maneater,literally, he would do anything to get what he wants.

"Adam," He said as he kissed my neck, "do you remember when Hunter died," hearing Hunters name made my freeze, "and you came to me and I helped you forget about him."

My breathing started tp get hallow,"That was a one time thing." I said

"But, I know you loved it," he licked the side of my face,"I remembered you made me scream your name all night long." He moved his lips to my ear and whispered "Now that your little bitch Hunter is gone you can make me scream your name every night."

I pulled away from him then I quickly wrapped my fingers around his throat. "You listen to me chirstopher I don't ever want to see you face again!" I could see the fear in his eyes and I was loving it. I tighten my fingers around his throat."If I so much as smell you around my house again. Trust me I want hesitate to kill you."

I let my fingers go and in a flash Chistpoher was at my window.

"You will regret this Adam!" he said then he was gone.

I wonder what he meant by that?

Hunter(POV)

I think It safe to say I didn't get any sleep last night. I kept having nightmare after nightmre of my being killed by someone I couldn't see, but I bet it was Adam.

I felt like a zombie at work. My body was there, but my mind was some where else. My eye lids felt like they weighted a ton.

I felt someone shake me,"Hunter wake up." I opened my eyes to find Robert standing over me. Robert was the manager at the book store I worked at and according to Colton, Robert had a huge crush on me.

We were in the break room and I was laying on the the couch, "Sorry, Robert, about falling asleep I didn't get alot of sleep last night."

"Oh, It's O.k." he said

Rubbing my eyes I sat up on the couch and Robert sat down next to me.

"So....... Hunter hows it going you.... uh.... still talking to that that guy?" he asked.

"Mmmmm.. no "

"What did he hurt you." Robert moved closer to me. He had a careing look on his face that made me fell good.

"No, no he didn't hurt me," not this time, "He's just not right for me." I said and it was true he wasn't good for me.

"Oh, well he must be a really unlucky guy to mess up with such a beautiful guy.........I mean-"

"It's O.k. Robert I know what you mean." I said.

Robert smiled at me. I liked his smile. Now that I think about I kind of liked Robert, I mean he's a really sweet guy that has a big crush on me and he is british.

Maybe I should go on a date with Robert just to forget about all this supernatural stuff and try to get my life back to normal.

"Robert would you like to go get something to eat later. I know this great place we can get a burger called Li'l Woody's."

"I'll love to go." he said

"Great so it's a date."  I said.

"A date." he ageed.

This could be a good thing. Who knows I might even fall for him.