The Daybreakers

Pic of Liam and Colton------->

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hunter(POV)

I woke up to the sound of little birds chirping outside the window. The bed I layed in was soft and warm. My hand reached out seaching for Adam in the sea of silk sheets. Adam? I sat up in bed and looked around, but I couldn't see him in the large room.  A note on the bed side table caught my attention. I slide out of out of bed and picked up the note and read it as I walked over to the the window. It said......

  Hunter, I'm very sorry to have left you in the middle of the night, but I have business to take care of and I will be back as soon as possible so that we can talk about how we would like to continue our relationship. Also I would like you to know that it was not me who attacked you in your room last night. It was Christopher using his powers to make you see things that were not there. I know I have done some very bad things to you in the past, but now I want things to be different, I want us to be happy together just you and me.

                                                                                                                               - Love Adam

Deep in my heart I knew Adam wasn't the one who attacked me, but why would christopher try to kill me. God my head hurts. There were to many things going on that I just can't handle, this is just way to much for me. Looking out  at the pristine blue lake in backyard seemed to help relax me a little. With the note in my hand I walked back over the bed side table to layed it back down when this time an old framed picture caught my attention and I held it up to get a better look at it. It looked like it was taken in the 1950s black and white and it showed me and Adam holding each other close whlie we smiled up at the camera. We looked really happy togeter. It made my heart swell to see that Adam was really smiling. I wondered what was going on and why we were so happy.

"Adam had just proposed to you." I heard a girl say. I turned to the door and saw a young girl about my age standing there with a sweet smile on her face she was very pretty and seemed nice. "He had just proposed to me?" I asked her. The girl walked over to were I was standing and took the picture from my hands. "Yes, he had proposed to you and your wedding was supposed to be the very next day, but someone murdered you." she said as she looked at the picture. "Did Adam.......kill me?" I asked

"No, Hunter, it was someone else, but we still don't know who." She said. How could they not know who killed me. The girl sighed deeply then looked at me with a smile. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Eira." I shook her hand, it was cool like Adam's skin. "I'm a close friend of Adam."

"It seems like Adam has a lot of friends." I said. " He does, Adam is a very nice man." she said. "Oh, I almost forgot. You have a visiter waiting for you in the kitchen, but first I'm sure you would like to take a bath."

A visiter? Who could it be? I thought. I followed her out of the bed room and down the long hall way to the larg bathroom. The Moorish styled bathroom was filled with jungly green plants and exotic tiles and brass globe lights with cut-out star shapes, I decided that I could probably get used to this.

It was heaven just to relax in the Jacuzzi tube, drinking a glass of wine and breathing in the delicious scent of bath salts. After the bath Eira gave me some new clothes to ware. After I had put on the clothes she lead me down the stairway to the kitchen. When I walked in to the room Colton looked up from his breakfast with a big smile on his face. He hoped up from the table and ran over to me. "Oh, Hunter I've missed you." he said as he squeezed me in a bear hug. "It's only been like two days." I said as I patted him on the back. Colton let go of me, "Yeah, I know, but it feels like forever when your away from your best friend." He pulled me over to the table. I sat down and began to put food on my plate. "So how have you and Liam been?" I asked as I took a sip of orange juice. Colton blushed, "He's been great." He gushed. "He's every thing you would want in a boyfriend, he's sweet, strong, a werewolf, a......"  I almost choked on my orange juice.What!? Colton knows that Liam is a werewolf.