다섯

✨

"Him?!"

she asked in disbelief as she shamelessly pointed at Seungmin,
her eyes traveling from his bloody dirty face to his swollen belly in disgust.

"Yes, him.
No one else.
How much do you want?"

"I-I don't know if he's actually purchasable, I don't think so"

she stuttered,
unable to remove her eyes from Seungmin.

"You want to kill him,
give him to me instead.
I'd even give you as much money as you want."

"G-give me a second please,
I'll call the boss.
He's on a business trip in Russia right now so I hope he has a few minutes."

Hyunjin just nodded and watched as the woman rushed out probably back to the reception.

"You'll be out there in a few minutes,
it's almost over"

the older gave Seungmin a reassuring smile which the younger shyly returned.

And then they waited,
15 endless minutes.

The brunette was calm on the outside but inside he was scared,
excited, nervous and just insecure.

His little one was moving again sensing their papa's nervousness,
tiny feet pressing against his ribcage.

At the sound of the woman's high heels clacking on the linoleum floor,
Seungmin's puppy ears twitched slightly and his tail began to wagg in stress.

"So I was able to talk to the boss and he wants twenty thousand for the hybrid."

She left out the part that her boss was absolutely furious and will fire whoever didn't lock the door.

But if he could actually make money with his trash, he'd gladly squeeze out the last penny.

"Okay deal."

Hyunjin answered without hesitation and looked at the clueless worker with expecting eyes.

"Can I take him with me now?
I'll pay at the reception."

Apparently the woman was completely confused now,
even forgetting that she learned that customers had to pay first before they get their hybrid.

But Seungmin's and Hyunjin's special case let the woman forget everything,
her brain as functional as a bread.

"O-oh sure."

She fumbled with her keys and opened the cage,
Hyunjin immediately shoving her aside and entered to help the younger up.

He carefully reached out his hand and let Seungmin decide if and where to touch him.

The brunette's hands were cold and small in his, a groan escaping the expecting hybrid as Hyunjin helped him up.

He hasn't stood or walked in a while, his bones and barely existing muscles screaming in pain under the pressure of Seungmin's weight and the additional weight in front of him.

His way too small shirt had risen up not covering his round belly anymore and the brunette grew uncomfortable under the receptionist's stare.

Hyunjin noticed that the hybrid was trying to hide behind his tall frame and he immediately took off his cream-colored coat.

He gently wrapped the cloth around his new friend and tied the belt carefully so he wouldn't hurt Seungmin.

The younger immediately sighed softly at the warmth that surrounded him, it's been a while since he got some decent soft clothes and now his belly was covered and hid from the strange woman's rude stare.

"Is this okay?"

Hyunjin asked worriedly as he wrapped his arm around Seungmin's waist to support him.

"Yeah, thank you"

the boy answered quietly,
carefully taking one step after another, the fact that he couldn't even see his feet because of his baby bump just added to his unstable wobbling.

It took them a while to reach the lobby but with every step Seungmin was one step nearer to his freedom.

It was just a simple payment with Hyunjin's black card and a signature on the purchase contract and he was finally free.

Tell me that y'all have listened to at least one of the songs I've put above the chapters else I'll be VERY disappointed

VERY disappointed.

Anyways I have not a single clue where this story is going and I'm not happy with it so far plus my heart is still aching because of the end of 'tap'
;-;

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »