17 | weasley is our king

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
WEASLEY IS OUR KING
[17]

song: Weak by AJR

+++++++++++++++

The great hall's entrance was blocked by a huge crowd of students.

"Ugh, what now?" Ron groaned, as the four moved through the crowd.

When they reached the notice board, a new educational decree was posted.

"How did she know?" Ron gasped.

"Someone probably snitched on us." Harry scowled.

"No. It's impossible." Hermione stated.

Ron looked at her unbelievably. "You're so naive! Not every one is as honourable and trustwo—"

"They can't have," Hermione interrupted. "Because Lin jinxed the paper we all signed so no one on the list can snitch. If they did we'd all know."

Ron looked to Lin for confirmation. She nodded. "Snitches end up in ditches anyways." Lin winked.

"You girls are scary sometimes." Ron said to the two girls as they were making their way to the great hall for breakfast. They sat down at the Gryffindor table.

Umbitch was glancing around at the sea of students, a fake smile on her face.

"Oh no... Hannah and Ernie are coming this way." Hermione said in horror.

Lin followed her gaze to see the two Hufflepuffs walking towards them.

'Go back' Hermione mouthed to them. Lin slightly motioned her head to Umbridge.

Hannah and Ernie froze and then hurried back toward their table.

"Harry! Ron!" another panicked voice said.

Angelina Johnson came towards the four. Lin remembered she went with Fred to the yule ball. But she had nothing against her.

"We know!" Harry said. "We'll talk about it later with the—"