24 | trouble

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
TROUBLE
[24]

song: Trouble by Valerie Broussard
(this song is so awesome and
literally perfect for this chapter)

song: Trouble by Valerie Broussard(this song is so awesome andliterally perfect for this chapter)

warning!: this is gonna suck cuz its been a while since ive written this story :)

+++++++++++++++

Fred rushed over to them and shielded Lin, even though she wasn't in danger of the blast.

"Dobby get out of here!" Harry yelled. Just in time before Umbitch entered with her exquisitorial squad, Dobby disapparated. "Everybody RUN!"

Fred lifted Lin so she could stand and they ran together out the door. In the hallway, Lin noticed Harry wasn't behind them. But the sea of panicking students pushed them forward.

+++++

Their punishment was the infamous blood quills. The ones that Harry had to endure for his various detentions. Today's was the third session this week. (this happens for like a month in the book, but we aint got time for that)

To say Fred was furious was an understatement. It was one thing to hurt him. But to hurt his family, friends, and girlfriend, too? Umbitch would learn to regret it very soon.... (lmao that sounds evil i—)

When that day's punishment session was finished, the quartet and the twins sat down in the common room.

Fred gently rubbed Lin's hand where the scar was, while she laid her head on his shoulder.

"We've decided we don't care about getting in trouble anymore." George spoke for him and Fred.

Ron laughed. "Have you ever?"

"Well, we've never gotten expelled, have we?" Fred grinned. "We've always known where to draw the line."

"We might have put a toe across it occasionally." said George.

"But we've always stopped short of causing real mayhem." said Fred.

"But now—?" Lin asked.

"Well now—" George answered.

"—what with Dumbledore gone—"

"—we reckon a bit of mayhem—"

"—is exactly what our dear new Head deserves." finished Fred.