Chapter 1 - The Princess And The Alchemist

3 YEARS LATER

It was a normal day, where people would come to ask about a problem that would need to be fixed or if someone needed to request something. Now hearing it out loud, it kinda sounds like the townspeople of Corona complain about how terrible their life is.

One of the townspeople was the leader of Old Corona, a small village near the kingdom of Corona.

"Quirin, old friend!" The king exclaimed, "What might you need that I can assist you with?"

Someone small, maybe about (Y/n)'s age, peeked around the side of Quirin's legs. A little boy. His face covered with freckles, black hair with a blue stripe going through it and he had goggles sitting on his head.

(Y/n) ran up to him excited to see someone her age. Everyone in the castle was older than her so she didn't make a lot of friends. She was also to young to leave the castle.

"Hello! I'm (Y/n)! What's your name?" The princess smiled.

The small boy went and hid behind his dad again. Quirin pushed his son in front of him. "Say hello to the princess."

"H-hello. I-I'm Varian." The boy whispered.

"Hi Varian! I like that name." (Y/n) grinned.

"Sweety, why don't you show your new friend your room as your father and I talk to Quirin." The queen suggested.

"Alright, Mommy!" (Y/n) smiled even bigger and jumped up and down "C'mon Varian! Let me show you my room." The princess grabbed Varian's hand as they ran to her room.

Once they reached (Y/n)'s room she opened the door and Varian's face lit up. " Woah! This is your room?" Varian looked all around the room. "My bedroom is just a room with a bed, a desk, a night light and a night stand. Oh also a closet for my clothes." The little boy was in awe about how big his new friend's room was.

(Y/n) smiled at his reaction. She knew they were gonna be the best of friends!

-------------------

Author's Note

Ta-da! What did you think of the first chapter?! I'm excited to write more chapters! Yay, so exciting!
I apologize for getting too excited about writing a new chapter to a book.

Also sorry that this chapter was short, I know that there will be some longer chapters in the future.

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

(Remember every Saturday, or Sunday depending on where you live, there will be a new chapter posted for you to read!)