Chapter 9 - What The Hair?

WOAH! Over 500 views!!! I flippen' love you guys! But enough about me being excited, lets just get to see super cute bean!!!

------------

Its been 6 months since the lost princess's return. But its also been a week since the hair's return too.

Third Person P.O.V.

"I was thinking about your hair." Cass said as she started to walk up to Rapunzel.

"Maybe there's a way we can discreetly try to get some answers, just the two of us. I might know someone who can help."

"I still think you're being unfair about Eugene." Rapunzel says. "But, um who's this friend of yours?"

"His name is Varian, and he's some kind of wizard." Cassandra whispers.

Rapunzel gasps "Wow! A real wizard?" Do you think he'll have one of those pointy hats, and, like a robe and a staff and cast spells?"

(A/n: In my eyes yes he is a wizard-ish, minus the magic part. His goggles in a way seem like a hat if you think about it. When he goes to get help in Queen for a day, his coat, like a robe, kinda, or his huge jacket that made him seem sort of scary like in this episode here. And his staff, the stick with the 3 alchemy test tubes tied on. And the spells are alchemy. So if you think about it, maybe he seems like a wizard.)

"No, I do not. Very little is known about Varian, and what is, isn't good." Cass checks to see if anyone's listening, "Some say he's dangerous."

"But if we want answers, he's our best bet. Right?" Rapunzel tries to look on the bright side. Cass nods. "Well, sounds like we have a wizard to visit."

Your P.O.V.

"So do you think we've mastered that raccoon trap yet?" I asked Varian while I'm sitting on the table swinging my feet back and forth.

"Not yet. Although I think we're about to." Varian says as he has his goggles over his eyes.

Ever since that one night when we kissed, we never brought it up. At first it was kinda weird but now it's like its never happened.

That doesn't mean my feelings for him disappeared though.

Varian's P.O.V.

I finally set up our raccoon trap when I hear something.

"I think I hear someone at the door. I'll be right back." I told (Y/n) as I grabbed my welding mask and my big black jacket.

I think I hear someone who sounds like Cassandra, (Y/n)'s lady in waiting and someone else.

I slowly opened the door for them.

"Just watch your step, Raps. Come on this way." Yep that was Cassandra's voice.

"Its just fog. I'm sure its okay." And someone who seems scared. Mission accomplished, scare these people.

I hear the two people cross our raccoon bobby trap.

I slowly walked through the fog.

"WHAT. DO YOU. WANT?" I definitely got 10 on the creepy scale.

"Um... hi. Sorry to bother you, sir. I... wanted to ask you about my hair. Because you're such a magic exp-" the lady on the left said.

"MAGIC? I DO NOT WORK WITH MAGIC!" I really had to make it clear to them that I don't do... magic...

"I mean, technically, it not magic, its alchemy, but, yeah. Don't, don't sweat it." I lifted up my mask.