Chapter 7 - The Surprise

OMG! Thanks so much guys for over 400 views!!! It means so much to me! You guys are awesome! I love you guys (is that weird?)! Again thank you so very much!!!

Okay lets just get to the book.

-----------------

Your P.O.V.

"So... What's the surprise?" I asked skipping around still holding onto Varian's hand.

"You'll see." Varian smirked.

"Ugh. Var, please, tell me!" I really want to know so I keep bugging Varian. He won't tell me. Sometimes he can be so annoying.

"Ok. We're almost here." Varian smiled and giggled at me squealing from excitement. I tried to keep it cool but I can't keep the excitement down.

"Here we are." Varian looked over at my smile.

"Oh! Varian I love it. Thank you." I wanted to kiss him to say thank you but I couldn't. Because what if he doesn't like me like that. Then it would jut we weird between us.

We were at the docks. Varian spread out a picnic blanket, there were candles and a basket of flowers. There was also a picnic basket with ham sandwiches in it for dinner. It was kind of romantic.

"And you did this all for me?" I was still in shock of what I thought it was gonna be like. This was at least five times better.

"The best for my M'lady." Varian saw how happy I was.

"I'm just gonna say it. This is five times better than what I was expecting." We looked at each other.

"So are we going to sit down of what?" I asked putting one hand on my waist all sassy like.

Varian's P.O.V.

I love (Y/n)'s reaction. She's so happy and when she was trying to get me to tell her what the surprise was so adorable.

Author's Note

Sorry this was short too. I thought for the next part it would be best to give it its own chapter. Bye!

Again thanks (for the 3rd time) for those awesome 400 views!!!

See ya soon
Ruddiger