Chapter 6 - Its Not A Date... Or Is It?

In Corona

Your P.O.V.

"Today's gonna be awesome!" I got excited as I pulled Varian along. He laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Even though every day is awesome with you." Varian chuckled.

"Eww. Varian you're such a dork." I rolled my eyes and let go of Varian, "But its kinda sweet. Oh and just so you know you're A dork either way. Being sweet and gross or just being you." I smiled big.

"Yeah, yeah." Varian said sarcastically.

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"I have an idea." Varian smirked.

"Oh boy. The outta be great." I smirked.

The played games, drew with side walk chalk, ate cupcakes (which (Y/n) smashed a cupcake in Varian's face and then he got some icing off and wiped it on (Y/n)'s nose), and finally took a break to read some books at the library (of course they got the icing of their faces before doing any thing else first).

Now its 8:45 pm.

Your P.O.V.

"Today was amazing." I said as we walked around Corona.

"Not as amazing as you." Varian whispered under his breath to himself.

"Whatda say?" I turned and looked at him.

"I didn't say anything."'Varian's eyes went wide knowing that I might have heard him say something.

I looked down. " You know, you're pretty amazing too." I blushed then looked up. I could tell Varian blushed too.

Varian held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand a little to let him know that I like to holding his hand.

"I actually have a surprise for you." Varian smiled and looked over at me as we walked.

"Oh really?" I said jokingly.

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter is super short, like super, super short. Also I think this is shorter than the intro. Only a 28 word difference! I just really wanted to leave you guys at a cliff hanger. Ok bye!

See ya soon,
Ruddiger