Chapter 5 - Getting Ready

The next day

Your P.O.V.

"Hey (Y/n). Ready for your-" Cassandra tried to speak but I cut her off.

"Ugh! What did I tell you? Its not a date. Well, Varian might think it is but I don't. I mean hopefully he doesn't think of it as a date. So not a date." I turned to face Cass.

"Well if you don't want it to be a date then stop talking about it as if it was a date."

I rolled my eyes and looked back into the mirror. "Do you think Varian would like it. Not that I'm dressing up for Varian. But do you think he'll like it?"

I'm wearing a white sun dress with little daisies on it. A baby blue belt kinda like the color of Varian's beautiful eyes. Did I say beautiful? I mean his eyes are ok. I'm also wearing the leather brown satchel Varian got me for my birthday. And little black flats. Oh and I'm wearing little earrings that have daisies on them.

"So do you mind getting out of my room?" I asked.

"Fine. But tell your Not-Boyfriend that I say hi." Cass walked out of my room and closed the door.

I started to talk to myself in the mirror. 'Ok. I should try to forget that it might be a date I just have to figure out what needs to be done. I need to pack the rest of my things. Say by to mom and dad which their room is completely on the other side of the castle. And try to make it to the front doors in the matter of 5, oops 4 minutes'

Varian's P.O.V.

'Listen up Varian. You have today all planed out just for (Y/n). Don't mess it up. Hopefully she thinks of it as a date. I mean I kinda think of it as a date but what ever makes her happy. Even if that means its not a date. Now I have to find away to get to the castle in about 5, dang it, 4 minutes.' I talked to myself in the mirror.

"Varian! Isn't it time for you to go on your date?" My dad called from down stairs.

'Dang it.' I said to myself in the mirror.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

'Don't mess this up.' I ran back to the mirror to tell myself that.

I ran down stairs. "Oh and by the way dad its not a date. Bye!" I ran out the door.

I really had to run all the way there. I see her standing there. I can't see her that well. But what I can see she's just wow. Just wow!

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I didn't realize what time it was." I said out of breath.

"Oh! No problem. Ready for today?" (Y/n) smiled.

"Yeah. Umm... You look... Beautiful." I said staring at her. She just looks gorgeous. Her outfit. Her smile. Her cute face. And her... um... lips. I really want to kiss her. She's just perfect.

Author's Note

Hello! Get it? "She's perfect" and the name of the book is called "Your Perfect ".

And sorry for the late update, I was busy this morning.

See ya soon,
Ruddiger