Taking a Trip

(Third POV. The rest of the story will be too.)

 Christian sat with his hands cuffed and legs cuffed to the chair. Cooper entered the interrogation room and sat in front of him. He opened his mouth to speak but Christian cut in.

"I am only speaking to either Ellie or my father." He said with a stoic expression. Harold glared at Christian.

"You are in no position to bargain," Cooper said.

"Yes I am, Director. If you want what I know, I. Will. Only. Speak. To. Ellie or my father." Christian narrowed his eyes. With a frustrated sigh, Cooper left the room.

****

Lizzie, Ressler, Aram, and Red watched Christian through the cameras.

"He reminds me of you, Red," Lizzie commented. Reddington chuckled and shook his head. Cooper marched into the room.

"Did you get anything?" Ressler queried, hopefully.

"Nothing. He's demanding to speak to Lizzie and Reddington." Cooper sighed. Christian turned his head to the camera.

"You all are ignoring the big picture. The Unity is NOT a threat." Christian said through the speakers. Lizzie stood abruptly and entered the room where Christian was being held. She slammed her hands on the table.

"What is wrong with-" He interrupted.

"Shut off the audio to the room." The two sat in silence," Now." Lizzie gestured to the camera.

"Ellie, I need you to listen to me carefully. Go home and tell your friends to leave me and my group alone. You have my organization all wrong! We fight against the bad guys, not for them. Ellie, there's something more sinister going on here and I need to figure it out." Christian pleaded. Lizzie's expression softened. The door creaked open and a guard stood there.

"Ms. Keen, Director Cooper wants to speak with you." The guard deadpanned. Lizzie cast a glance at Christian and left the room. Christian sighed and threw his head back in frustration.

"Bloody Hell." He muttered. Reddington entered the room and sat across from Christian. He removed his fedora and sighed.

"Why?" Reddington questioned.

"Why what?" Christian cocked his head.

"Why the hell would you join them?!" Reddington shouted. Christian rolled his eyes.

"Because I am helping people!" Christian exclaimed. He took a deep breath.

"Who told you about The Unity?" Christian asked. Reddington narrowed his eyes.

"Someone." He responded.

"If you don't tell me the entire operation is going to fall and shit is going to go down that you won't be able to fix. My ass is on the line here, Dad. I need to know so I can get the mole." Christian pleaded. Reddington glared at him.

"You are insufferable!" He exclaimed at Christian.

"I'm not insufferable! I'm someone who fights people like you. The only reason you're still alive is that we need your information!" Christian snarled, "Now, who the hell told you about us?!" Reddington choked back tears. He couldn't believe what he heard.

"Antonio Feicctine." Reddington said, "He told me, Chris." Christian picked the locks of the cuffs. He put his wrists on the table.

"Thank you for being honest." Liz rushed into the room. She knit her eyebrows together and pointed at Christians' hands.

"How did you get out?" She asked, breathlessly.

"Training." Christian stood up and dust his suit off. He looked at Lizzie and smiled and walked past her. Christian's green-blue eyes scanned the busy room for Ressler or Aram. He found the two and silently walked up the stairs. He craned his neck over Aram's shoulder. Files were thrown across the table along with Christian's pictures and his birth certificate.

"Interesting information, but, it's all wrong." The others around the table jumped. Ressler charged at Christian. He side-stepped Ressler and Cooper removed his reading glasses.

"How much of it is wrong?" Cooper challenged.

"All of it." He replied, "If you're going to be poking your noses into none of your business, you must do it correctly!" Chris exclaimed. There was a loud ding from Chris's watch. He walked to the Director's office and locked the door and shut the blinds. The watch was thrown on the ground. Mr. Demeanor appeared holographically.

"Agent, status update." He demanded.

"They're going further. My cover has been breached as well as ours. Sir, moving locations is our best option." Cristian sat in Cooper's chair. Demeanor sat in his chair.

"Bring them here, Christian." Mr. D responded. Chris gaped.

"Julius, we've been hidden from the government for millennia now. They've just NOW found our name and you want to reveal our offices!" Christian shouted. He glared at Demeanor.

"This isn't up for discussion." Demeanor replied. Christian grit his teeth.

"Fine. I'll let them know." Christian sighed. The hologram disappeared and Christian picked up the watch. He waltzed back to the group and clasped his hands together.

"Pack up your things, you all are taking a trip to London." He said with a strained smile.