Mr. Demeanor

Knock

  Knock

       Knock

"Come in!" Demeanor called from the inside of his office. Christian opened the door.

"They're here, sir." He walked to the bookcase. Reddington, Liz, Aram, Ressler, Dembe, and Cooper entered.

"Ah! Welcome to the Unity!" Demeanor exclaimed happily. Cooper stepped forward with his hand extended out.

"I'm--" Demeanor interrupted Cooper.

"Assistant Director Harold Cooper. I know," He said and leaned back in his chair, "It is our job after all. Christian, you're needed in Communications. Our Japan offices are online and want a word." Christian wordlessly waved goodbye to the group and pulled a book from the shelf. A clear tube dropped down and sucked Christian up. Demeanor turned to the group.

"I understand you all have questions. Take a seat."

===

They all stared at Demeanor.

"Why did you send him?" Liz asked. Demeanor chuckled.

"Because Mr. Reddington's attracted our attention. I figured Chris would've been the best one to drag the reason he turned himself in out of him. Besides, I thought he should see the man I raised Chris to be." He replied.

"You raised him?" Reddington asked surprised.

"Obviously."

"Okaayy, can we get back on topic?" Ressler turned to Demeanor, "Tell us about this place and the agents." Demeanor stoked his goat-tee thoughtfully.

"Every agent here has their own unique skill set. Chirstian classifies under intelligence and hand-to-hand. This makes him an asset. They're trained vigorously and then are put into the field. We provide full amenities and protection, if necessary." Cooper raised his eyebrow.

"What was the mission he was sent for?" He asked.

"Ah. Almost all of your agencies have one of our plants in them. CIA, FBI, MI6, you name it. His mission was that he was supposed to bring Mr. Reddington for questioning. That went sideways when you had a case on our organization. He'd given me the heads up and we stopped operations. Right now, Christian's working out on shutting our Japan office down." Demeanor explained.

"Do you have a suspect?" Liz asked.

"An agent named Harper Jamison."